Second Skin Audio

What 18 = 4kw Daily?

kfx450r

Lol my bad no its a colorado. ..and I have no idea how im sposed to get s10 from dime lmao..never heard that.

I guess i need to know, if anyone has any recommendations for the bracing..will a triple baffle be necessary or would a double work. Can 1 side of a angled wall support 150lbs of subs?

Double 1inch or 3/4?

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

what are your driving a dime? Imma guess that means what if a girls in the truck? And I kept my dimensions to the box able to comfortably seat 2 and not hit the seats or anything. Id rather not have to build a wedge with the stupid angles but it will be worth it in the end. I mean i culd just make em ride in the back, take out my passenger seat and run 3x 18s but im not that cruel. :)

Eh

But these will be behind my seats so i guess most of the force/pressure will go into the seats first and not the windshield.

As far as that video i think it's be a struggle to do that with 4k. But hey if it happens it'll be badass. haha. Don't worry about the windsheild. But if it bust on camera i'll buy you a new one no bullshitin!!!!!! :D

My store only sells 3/4 so yah. Double 3/4.

I'd say it would problaby be fine??. Ask loganberry i think he's got some level 5 in a ext. cab. Look how many hits this thread got haha. Controversy FTW :D

meh...i got tired of reading through the pissing contest, so if i'm late on any replies, sorry :D

How come the site only lists sundowns 18 as 1500rms?

the nightshade doesnt need more than 1500 watts to perform properly, tho it can take it

Think you mean the Monster im not sure how much they rms but that is sundowns big boy

pretty sure last i saw it was rated at 2500 watts

Not enuff room. My box would be 12 ish cubes before displacement of port or bracing (which id need alot of) ..thats halfway up window line. I would REALLY prefer not to wall it off only as a last resort. If i do wall it off..id prob do like 4x15s. But maybe stretch the envelope a tad..If i could pull 14 cubes before any displacements I think it would work. And also im not made of money lol. But def a possibility. We'll all know in about 2 months what i decide when i start a build log.

PLENTY of room. i have 2 18" nightshades in a box with 8 cubes after displacement. and a 3500D on each.

there's definitely some beefy subs out there...but no matter what i'd be careful putting 4k to a single sub.

I agree with the guy a cpl post ago. Go with 2 18's off 2k a piece. Would be crazy loud in that small cab. The list of subs that can take 2k goes on forever!

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Eric that wasn't meant in your direction, hope u knew that already.

but Digital Bass has been warned before many times, the other guy is fairly new, still its fuckin old already, it will end here and now.

Archived