I know that feeling. That's why I hate thieves. I hope you get it back soon and it's not too torn up.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

so you had your club members do your alarm....seems kind of suspicous that they "hook up your alarm"and then your car is gone?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i hate these threads scares the shit out of me im thankful for a garage, im sorry this happen to i hope the best comes out of it

Damn, the world we live in!! I finally got my 4- 12's into my trunk and woke up this morning and my whole damn car is stolen!!! I mean, right out of my driveway. I think it was an inside job cause weve been beefin with our downstairs neighbors and it mysteriously comes up missing!! I mean, a 2002 Grand Prix, Dark Blue with chrome 20" DIP Apollo rims, i just painted the dash pieces to match and the car show is in three weeks!! So, much for the Club and so called tight alarm. Im really depressed right now!!
I feel your pain, been there before.

Don't go blaming people though, who knows who took it at this point. The Club is easily bypassed, as is a substandard alarm with substandard installation. I am forever a Clifford fan, no other will do for me. It's gotta have BlackJax and wireless immobilizer, anything less would be uncivilized.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Yeah, What kind of alarm is it? Did you add any additional sensors? I'm paranoid for the same reason... I had my car broken into and stripped once outside of work within a 15 minute interval of going to break and getting off of work... That's just how shady it was... I spend around 650 a few weeks later on the 791xv, and all of the accessories that comes with it. Anyone walks within 12 inches of my car the dual zone senor alerts me on the remote. I want something with a bit more range on it so I'll probably get an SST model soon. Alarms don't really work unless someone around you that knows hears it and cares. So the remotes notifying you of it would be your best bet. Sorry that something like that happened, my sisters boyfriends car got rim jacked... even with locks on. He was parked on curve slanting downward and they still left him on 4 jack stands... DEI alarms I love because there's a sensor for every damn thing...

Sorry that happpened to you though man, I understand how you feel.

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Man that sucks. Hope you get it back.

I am always scared because my truck sits in the road....and the key to the tailgate broke so I can't lock it....so far I have been lucky but once I get my new stuff in a vehicle im getting an alarm for it!

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....

Hey fellas, great news, i got the car back!! It was found one block away parked in an abandoned houses driveway!! My wifes lil bro spotted it!!! They left it laying on the ground!! They took the 4-12's, the 20's, the battery, peeled the column and took the windshield wipers!! I swear on my kids!!! So we put the factory rims on and bought another battery and drove it to the pad after we called the 5-0!!! Its just said that we as hard working folks on a good street get subject to a car theft! I wouldve felt better if they wouldve took it at the bar or somewhere rather than took it from my pad!!! Me and my neighbors feel so violated!!!

Current Setup:

Sony CDX-7401UI

2- 12" Alpine TypeR DVC2ohm Subs

Custom ported box

4-American Bass 6.5in SQ-6B Mids

4-Pioneer TS-T15 Tweeters

2-Crunch P1500.1 Mono Amps

2-runs 1/0 GA KnuKonceptz

KnuKonceptz RCA's

1-Stinger SPV44 Battery

Coming soon:

250 Amp Alt