DC Sound Lab

Thor DC lvl 5 Build/SPL XL Log/ New Pics up

so what is it gonna take to get the stepsom to do the 14k theyu say it will ??? im thinking about one or two of these amps formy build [/b]:01nocomment8so: :01nocomment8so: :spiteful::spiteful::spiteful::spiteful:

Edited by frame dragger

"I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle!"

-- Winston Churchill

No in most of the old vidz I was running the atomic at .5 for the pr or 1ohm for a single sub. Biggest diff is the extra spider and the smaller box.

oh ok i totally forgot you did a new box and didnt even know there was more spiders....have you got a chance to meter it to see if you gained anything?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

At some point I may just try that. lol Next on the list is to step back one spider down to 5. See if that can help..... or maybe a mythical lvl 6 10 :spiteful:

i thought lvl 4 xls had the same soft parts as a lvl5, but a smaller motor, why would it be any louder with lvl4 xl's

have you ever thought about doing 2 12's, of course with the high roll thor special :hairtrick:

Edited by jesterjames

Pioneer 500UB

1 LVL4 15" 4.3cubes tuned to 35HZ

BXi1606D

1/0

Red top in back

JBL 5 1/4's front

Infinity Kappa 6 1/2's rear

145.7 Legal on music New Audio Control