Sonic Electronix

Aight, so I got 20 ft of 0 gauge wire, and I dont wanna run a Kinetic 2400, with a Stock battery, ones wet, ones dry not good yes yes. I'm lookin to replace my stock battery with a Kinetic would the Kinetic HC600 be too much? I found one on ebay for $100 free terminals + free shippin Also I'm be doing the Big 11 it's pretty much done all I gotta do is run it from Alt to and other places and make another ground to engine block or chasis. I'm gonna have Three 300A fuses.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

o rly?

Stock Battery in a 2007 chevy cobalt I would assume is wet, a Kinetic is a dry cell battery.

I'm getting a Kinetic Asap if sum1 would help me which is whole purpose of this thread lol.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Stock Battery in a 2007 chevy cobalt I would assume is wet, a Kinetic is a dry cell battery.

I'm getting a Kinetic Asap if sum1 would help me which is whole purpose of this thread lol.

sorry haah, you didnt really write that in english so i had to do that.

iirc, the hc600 is comparable to a standard car battery, it has 850CA and most car batteries are around that.

sorry haah, you didnt really write that in english so i had to do that.

iirc, the hc600 is comparable to a standard car battery, it has 850CA and most car batteries are around that.

Yah, that's what im going for is just to replace the stock battery with a Kinetic so I can run 0 gauge all the way around instead of 4 gauge which I was told would be for mixed batteries.

Ok, Kinetic 800 or Kinetic 600?

they both round the same price I would go with 800 I dont think I wanna go higher for a stock battery replacement.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Yah, that's what im going for is just to replace the stock battery with a Kinetic so I can run 0 gauge all the way around instead of 4 gauge which I was told would be for mixed batteries.

Ok, Kinetic 800 or Kinetic 600?

they both round the same price I would go with 800 I dont think I wanna go higher for a stock battery replacement.

Why wouldn't go higher on Kinetik battery?

Archived