Jump to content

Anyone Else So Damn Broke, That You Can Only Afford Pb&j?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey man, nothing wrong with pb&j. I'm not in the same boat you are as my work has something to do with the medical field but I still have a pb&j for breakfast everyday. I do put some banana in there though. Maybe that helps with me being o.k economically. But I feel for ya and the rest of ya man. Keep fighting and keep your heads up!!!!

I just finished my schooling to be a EMT-I (just cant seem to pass the fucking NREMT EXAM!) so ya.....i'll be in the medical field as soon as I can pass this LAST STATE TEST! I can't wait to get out of the house on a daily basis! Oh, wait....I'll be working 24on 48off, hell that is even better!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

I feel ya man. Been out of work for 2 months now. I hardly drive anywhere unless it is to get smokes or groceries for the week. Been living off cereal and pb&j and it gets old quick.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

Posted

I feel ya. Im goin to be out of summer class in about 2 weeks and i will finally be workin again for next years spendage/system :spiteful:

98 Jeep Wrangler

33x13.50 super swamper LTB's

Memphis M3 15"

Memphis MCD1000

Optima yellowtop D34/78

Bass Race 129.9

(LBZ Duramax in the future)

Posted

I feel everyones PAIN! I was out of work for a year and a half lived on social security with 3 kids and a wife who needed to stay home and take care of me when i was going thru chemo/ radiation

Posted

Lol ramen noodles mixed with sweet corn and fried bologna with scrambled eggs. That's how us balla's do it. Bar bologna $1 at harding's up here... We be eatin like kings. And even hit up the dollar menu sometimes!!!!!!! Once a month or so!!!! :D

But yeah times are hard. I wish all i was missin was my fun money, atleast i would still have my survive money... :cray:

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Posted

When I went to college, I just made a lot of random burritos. Those things can really fill you up.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Posted

I've been out of work for the past 2.5 months and unemployment is going to run out soon, I feel your pain broham. All the companies I've interview for which are usually 2-3 per week are *planning on hiring* and I'm qualified for the job but they are just as uncertain about everything just like everyone else is that's scared to make a long term investment now. So, it's hard man... extremely hard. Unemployment is less than 1/3rd of what I was making monthly so I have to get my hussle on to stay a float. All of my cards are just about at their limit as well, shit is thick

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 453 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...