Well I took a year off after I graduated from high school and thought that in the time off I would find what I would like to do in the future with my life. Well Its time to go to school and I really don't know what I want to do at this point. I have some direction that I want to head in and that is to do something with computers since I'm really good at it but don't know what. My mom says work for the government here in Canada because you will have good pay which is true but cant seem to find anything that I want to do. That why I turn to you guys to help me out because I'm running out of time lol.

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Yeah, that whole taking a break thing usually doesn't help people much lol. I'm fairly good with computers too but computer science was just to intensive for me. I couldn't handle the math requirement or the programming. I learned that I much prefer working on the hardware end, tech work (IT). I can build and fix but no programming. Go figure, I wasted 2 years just to switch majors to psychology and I'm much happier now. Bottom line, make sure you are happy with the choice, it is your life. The government is a good idea since it is a secure job and pay can be good but.....its the government. Not the most pleasant of places to work. You have to deal with idiots of all shapes and sizes lol. I would know, my mom has been in for almost 30 years now and I've had to help her through a lot of shit.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Yeah, that whole taking a break thing usually doesn't help people much lol. I'm fairly good with computers too but computer science was just to intensive for me. I couldn't handle the math requirement or the programming. I learned that I much prefer working on the hardware end, tech work (IT). I can build and fix but no programming. Go figure, I wasted 2 years just to switch majors to psychology and I'm much happier now. Bottom line, make sure you are happy with the choice, it is your life. The government is a good idea since it is a secure job and pay can be good but.....its the government. Not the most pleasant of places to work. You have to deal with idiots of all shapes and sizes lol. I would know, my mom has been in for almost 30 years now and I've had to help her through a lot of shit.

Yeah Math isn't one of my strong points either. I met the requirements for all colleges though. Right now I'm deciding on whether I should ditch the computer stuff and go into Financial Management. Heres the website if you want to see there are many options in financial management. http://www.bcit.ca/path/business/programs/

Could you tell me what kind of job will this course lead me into.

If math isn't your thing do you really want to go into financial management?

Not bashing, just my .02...

About 90% of the courses requires a C+ in Math 11 which I have gotten. But I do see your point. What else programs do you see that will lead into the computer world?

http://www.bcit.ca/path/computing/programs/

anyone else have any input?

have you ever heard of medical billing? it pays well and not all that hard to do. You do need to get certification but thats pretty quick.

Never heard of it. What do you do in it exactly? and its it only where you live or here in British Columbia Schools