Second Skin Audio

Noob Question?

ok i want to run 2, dvc 2ohm subs on one amp thats 1ohm stable. like most mono block amps it has 2 sub channel outs. now can i run each sub in parallel to bring each sub to 1ohm and just hook one sub to each of the 2 channels?

You can look on the Rockford Fosgate site and they have a thing called "Woofer Wiring Wizard" and that should be very helpful.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

You can look on the Rockford Fosgate site and they have a thing called "Woofer Wiring Wizard" and that should be very helpful.

yup, www.the12volt.com has one too just wasn't sure since its mono block amp has 2 channels so wasn't sure if i could put 1ohm to each of the speaker outs and still have the amp at 1ohm

What your confused on is how there is 2- and 2+ outs on the amp. If its a mono block, each + is the same, and each- is the same, its just distro blocks in the amp. makes it easier to wire subs. supposed to be dummy proof

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived