Just A Little 30 Sec Music Run On The Tl

No worries. I am always up for a convo as long as it don't get out of hand. But my question to you is why not? If I were in his shoes, I would do the same thing. The other thing you failed to see is the fact that, sure, what he has may be legal at a one pointer and that's it. It sounds to me like that there are just some that are upset because they cannot figure out what he has done. Me personally, I think it's funny as hell that he has people stirred up and he hope he keeps playing on everyone's need for unoriginality.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

I was at the show...when I saw this truck run there were cops everywhere, for other reasons....This truck held the sound in wickedly well he was running the 169.9 bracket I believe. didnt really look at the setup, though.

rules should come with a modulus of elastisity..So everyone knows how much they can be stretched.

It was a great show with a lot of cars and a lot of fun.

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

Well like I said there is no 170 or 160 class so was that a demo run?? And if so where did you place in drag and bass race???

And s dime on thing you gotta rember if they start allowing boxes like I posted in comp that would kill the str8 comp ground pounders why spend over 10,000 to compete when 1000 and a "magic" box would be louder on music it will kill demos as well don't care not hating just IMO

Nice magic box tho I never got mine to read that high

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Either he ran the port all the way to the front or he changed the "k" factor on the TL. Either way I am done with this thread.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Well like I said there is no 170 or 160 class so was that a demo run?? And if so where did you place in drag and bass race???

And s dime on thing you gotta rember if they start allowing boxes like I posted in comp that would kill the str8 comp ground pounders why spend over 10,000 to compete when 1000 and a "magic" box would be louder on music it will kill demos as well don't care not hating just IMO

Nice magic box tho I never got mine to read that high

Now I will agree with the ones that you posted up...but how sure are you that his is anything like that? And like I said, this was done at a 1 point event. AND in a class that does not "officially" exsist. How is that competing in any way, shape, or form against ANY comp groundpounder? All I am asking is that people look at the details before they go trying to jump in Lyle's shit. Nothing more, nothing less.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Next time I have some smartass, witty comment that has nothing to do with the topic at hand....I will stay out of that topic.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

GAY!

those boxes ported to the sensor were deemed illegal as they go against the spirit of Bass Race rules, not necessarily the written rules.

If thats what he is doing, I would not allow him to compete at a show I was running with it.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion