Just A Little 30 Sec Music Run On The Tl

theres only one way to do that, port next to meter on dash

ill take a mod flame... for real... all of us know you wouldnt be able to hear anything but bass.... hed need to be doing high 140s to 50s just to get that out of the port... car sounds like any standard street car doing high 140s at best

the fact that he cant even show anything but the laptop readout says enough for me... dq'd tomorrow im guessing

if you did find a loophole... there's no way in hell youd show it off to anyone besides the judges, hence most spl competitors putting sheets over their windows so you cant copy their legal "tricks" / setups

No mod flame here....Honestly I could give a rats ass, cuz I don't compete. And in all reality, what if it is something that you all did not think about? I just don't care for some of the attitude that has been presented here and I hope none of you take this as a personal attack. If you think it's BS than call BS and move on..but leave the CA.com mentality at CA.com..one way or the other you will be proven right or wrong. Am I wrong?

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

lets compare shall we..

HIGH 150's on music

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

now a "170" on music

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

there is no need to wait and see results. just LISTEN and compare the 2 videos, you don't even have to watch

hahahahahahahhahhahahahahha :rofl:

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

No mod flame here....Honestly I could give a rats ass, cuz I don't compete. And in all reality, what if it is something that you all did not think about? I just don't care for some of the attitude that has been presented here and I hope none of you take this as a personal attack. If you think it's BS than call BS and move on..but leave the CA.com mentality at CA.com..one way or the other you will be proven right or wrong. Am I wrong?

I can see where your coming from..... I guess we (well I) came at him with a Lil' hostility.

Patiently awaiting vids of said scores!!!!! Now I'm done B)

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

Posted Image

Btw i just like that pic. you might not fail

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted Image

pass that 5gal bucket please.....awaiting proof

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Archived