ISO Posted June 22, 2009 Report Posted June 22, 2009 I think I can handle this price. Its my wet dream. http://www.woofersetc.com/p7621/T25001BD-R...r-Amplifier.htm Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one. "Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go." Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. The Destruction of a person builds character.
Dr. Johnson Posted June 22, 2009 Report Posted June 22, 2009 Darvex smokes them on Stinger accesories
99vic Posted June 22, 2009 Report Posted June 22, 2009 lol woofersetc is way over priced. the best prices i have found is on dealercostcaraudio.com REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
DNASTY01 Posted June 22, 2009 Report Posted June 22, 2009 The best deals I have found is onlinecarstereo.com YEAAAAA!!!!!!!!! Let's get em 4 JL Audio 12w6's (wall) 4 Pioneer 6x9's (built into the wall) 4 Memphis 6.5's components (one set in kick panel and one set in the door) Orion 2400 amp (old long black amp) Orion 800.4 amp Mechman 250 amp rhino series alternator 0 guage everywhere Kinetik 2000 for bass Kinetik 800 for highs Memphis Digital Processor 147.1 db @60 hertz
Crump Posted June 24, 2009 Report Posted June 24, 2009 I really hope i can afford this because it must be better than rf.com because its a lot more expensive on woofersetc http://www.woofersetc.com/p6255/PPB1--Rock...OWER-series.htm Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
BIGD502 Posted June 25, 2009 Author Report Posted June 25, 2009 I really hope i can afford this because it must be better than rf.com because its a lot more expensive on woofersetc http://www.woofersetc.com/p6255/PPB1--Rock...OWER-series.htm okay its obvious they have some things that are over priced and some that are over otherwise how would they make money but i mean mtx 9500s are like 100 cheaper same with l7s and soloxs are a couple hundred less
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.