Sonic Electronix

how can there be a difference, they are identical - i dont see one single difference besides the case. Is the lanzar set to go into protect at 16v where the SS isnt?

......oh well i guess it dont matter to me, i wont run em :D i gots my favorite brand :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

From what i have read , most of the amps that were Zed built kicked ass back in the day.. which is the reason i picked up a pair of gladius's and a deuce for my next setup. :D

Too Much Stuff to list .

I've talked to some guys who run the 4000D and the 6000D and they've said anything more than that doesn't give any more watts. The Lanzar runs a regulated power supply, the Soundstream doesn't.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

My biggest thing is heresay is crap, post pics of a test done with dmm and clamp. Then you say the amps do this or that. I have argued this about the hifonics amps. This way no one can say bullcrap if you show your work and prove what you claim, just my two cents.

Get off this place a go to termpro lazy @ss. There are threads over there with people showing their results.

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

From what i have read , most of the amps that were Zed built kicked ass back in the day.. which is the reason i picked up a pair of gladius's and a deuce for my next setup. :D

Did you get the Burr-Brown options on them? Zed amps were powerhouses AND had amazing sound quality. They used to build a lot of the Maxxonics amps and Nakamichi to name a few.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

how can there be a difference, they are identical - i dont see one single difference besides the case. Is the lanzar set to go into protect at 16v where the SS isnt?

......oh well i guess it dont matter to me, i wont run em :D i gots my favorite brand :D

like you said steve you got your fav brand and honestly i think everyone has a brand they prefer more then others so i think thats what it kinda boils down to is if its not your fav brand or not a brand you hear all the time than you look down upon them a little bit... its like the same with power acoustik alot of people putting them down just cuz they cost less, but i've noticed alot of people know of the brand and i know a few on the forums run some of their amps and have nothing bad to say about them, and others talk bad about them and never even had any of their products. i don't know of lanzar much myself but does look like same amp as pictured, i know for the right price i'd atleast give them a shot befor i made a judgement of my own about them. i mean how can you judge something badly if you never had it and tested it yourself, true?

:)

of course i got the Burr-Brown on all three of them! The second i saw them on sale i grabbed em, its really hard to find old zeds..especially with burr-brown! Now I just need to find a nice A/B monoblock for my sub .

Too Much Stuff to list .

You *need* an Opti 50C for your subs.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

Only issues I have with Lanzar is that they are not Lanzar anymore. They are Pyramid

Nothing they make anymore is really there own, its all outsourced from china. There better amps, yes they are good, and there better subs are fine, but that is like 10-15% of there product line, when the majority of there product line is the 4000w all chrome amps that you can buy at the flea market for $179 and has 2- 25amp fuses

That is why people have lost respect for Lanzar. A good company should stay stable with there products through there whole line up, and Lanzar doesn't do that

Yeah there older stuff was awesome, and there Opti drive stuff of today is except able, but nothing as it used to be

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived