Sonic Electronix

well i got my epicenter for 40 bucks. only reasons i can think of that they blew a sub with a epicenter is casue it they may have had the pre out voltage on their thing really high or may have had their gains wrong like have it at a weird frequency.

heres a lil vid of epicenter in action and as we now mexican music has no bass like whatso ever so check what happens

and the camera is distored DAMN SONY and that camera does no justice on how much flex is in there,not bad IMO for a sealed box with subs that arnt supposed to be sealed lol

th_MOV08382.jpg

Edited by Beanz
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

well i got my epicenter for 40 bucks. only reasons i can think of that they blew a sub with a epicenter is casue it they may have had the pre out voltage on their thing really high or may have had their gains wrong like have it at a weird frequency.

i paid 99 brand new for the bass cube it seems to have a little more sound control than the epicenters this shop sold so i got that instead, but i have heard its because the epicenters jsut add distortion more than crisp clean bass

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

i think it might depend on waht kind of model epicenter too like i know the lower line one of the soundstream one is kind of crap the bx-10.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i think it might depend on waht kind of model epicenter too like i know the lower line one of the soundstream one is kind of crap the bx-10.

wait, i have a bx-10...and your right! i cant wait to get rid of the thing. im getting the bx-20z or the xbp-10.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang

ok so what is the best proccesor for bass?

I dont know whats the best one but from the guys iv seen in town the soundstream processors and the bass mekanik from RE are all I see. Im personally really looking forward the the Soundstream XBP-10 bc you can switch it from spl to sq with the push of a button. Thats a feauture i want though, so my decision is biased lol.

Current System:

Pioneer 6900 HU

Front Stage: (for now)

Soundstream tarantula 5.25 in the doors

Soundstream tarantula 4x6 in the dash

Kenwood 400.4 for mids & highs

Bass:

4 Soundstream RW-12's

2 Power Acoustik Stax 4000/1D's

single chamber box, 2.65 cubes.

Currently under the knife being bagged

Rebuilding err'thang