Receptionist Wants It

shit thats a show of how grown ya are lol id say hell no. just box the clown and call it a day :rofl:

Been there, it's better just to know you can. Once you squirt she will treat you like your her HUSBAND. She'll get jealous when you talk to other chicks and try to blow up your spot. Just enjoy fucking with her and if she trys something just brush her off. The funniest shit is to ignore her completely for a week. Not sure where you work but she'll find ANY excuse after a few days to be at your desk/workstation, I gaurantee it! :diablo:

Starting From Scratch!!

Been there, it's better just to know you can. Once you squirt she will treat you like your her HUSBAND. She'll get jealous when you talk to other chicks and try to blow up your spot. Just enjoy fucking with her and if she trys something just brush her off. The funniest shit is to ignore her completely for a week. Not sure where you work but she'll find ANY excuse after a few days to be at your desk/workstation, I gaurantee it! :diablo:

True that , Im Staying away from her , Thanks for bringing clarity to this situation guys , Hornyness clouds the mind :unsure:

my motto: hit it, quit it, never admit it :D

I would say don't do it....she is married....and how would you feel if you were the guy getting screwed around on

Couldn't have said it better.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P4050UB

Subs: 2 Pioneer Premier 12" ts-w3004spls

Sub box: 3.2ft3 tuned to 35hz

Sub Amp: SoundMagus DK 1800

Speaker Amp: Rockford Fosgate 200a4 Bridged to fronts

Front Speakers: DLS MS5A components

2 gauge power & ground

141s19i.jpg

Hit that shit raw dogg, then bail.

My qestion is, who hires and fires her? If you're her boss..dont hit that shit..she then has you by the balls.

If you dont do the hire and fire, then light that ass up and deny every bit of it.

my excuse: 'Man that bitch wanted me to and I told her no cause she was married' 'Guess she got mad and is now just trying to get me fired'

:D

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

if you dont hit it then someone else will now can you seriously live with that on your conscious CAN YOU?

2m26gzm.png

1996 Camaro RS

Rockford Fosgate BD1000.1

Rockford Fosgate 400a4 Old Skool

2x 12" TSW3001-D4 Pioneer Subs

Pioneer deh-p980bt

Yellow Top Primary Battery

1.5 Diesel Audio Cap<Its just there to impress the females with shiny things ;)

Kinetik HC800

• 2 weeks later...

hit it and quit it

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived