Jump to content

Receptionist Wants It


Recommended Posts

Posted

Guys moral delemma, my receptionist want s some goood lovin bad...but she married. Should I do what animal instinct tells me to do...or resist..

my motto: hit it, quit it, never admit it :D
Posted

resisit, you did say she is married and that will be nothing but DRAMA!!!! If she will cheat with you then there are many more to come and you dont want that shit in your life

Posted

lol Okay, Cant post pics up cos I thinks it a bit risky,,,but in all fairness, she is definately worth the squirt, the tension in the office is a bit frustrating though. thanks for the advice thus far, its good to have you guys unbiased opinions.

my motto: hit it, quit it, never admit it :D
Posted

meh not like you wanna get wwith her poke it and be done

haha, i agree, unless your married as well

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

haha, i agree, unless your married as well

Nah but I do have a chick lol...Thanks Im going to stay away from her, .... I can see this ending Badly
my motto: hit it, quit it, never admit it :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3018 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...