Damn.. did not know you got a Termlab... hook me up with some meter time :)

your install looks so clean too.. nice work

Thanks man, I will be adding 4 RF 6.5" Speakers to my rear deck and running my 4 channel @ 2 ohms, so each speaker will be getting about the same power but ill have 8 :D Hopefully itll be done before the sundown one show, latest the slamology show in june. I should be getting the templets done tmm and all my circles cut, and getting all the material. Havent bought the speakers yet, kinda low on the $$$ right now. so we will see how that goes, cuz when i get the speakers ill need tint.......

HIDS COMING SOON ALSO

Thanks man, I will be adding 4 RF 6.5" Speakers to my rear deck and running my 4 channel @ 2 ohms, so each speaker will be getting about the same power but ill have 8 :D Hopefully itll be done before the sundown one show, latest the slamology show in june. I should be getting the templets done tmm and all my circles cut, and getting all the material. Havent bought the speakers yet, kinda low on the $$$ right now. so we will see how that goes, cuz when i get the speakers ill need tint.......

HIDS COMING SOON ALSO

Yea I was going to get some 6.5s for the kick panels but then I found that Rockford Fosgate Radio and jumped on it instead.. 6.5s have to wait now.

When is the Sundown One show?

Got some stuff done on my rear deck, I cant fit the 4 speakers like I wanted, but I am piecing together some old speakers.

An old mb quart 5 1/4" and Two RF Punch Tweeters. Im gonna get it wrapped tmm if its not raining, then resin it while I get my new head unit put in for free cuz I helped them with their car show (my dash is a bitch so ill let them deal with it).

100_0609.jpg

^^^^^^ thisll get wrapped in tan vinyl should get it glassed in tmm and get the wiring ran to it.

100_0610.jpg

100_0611.jpg

Hope this will get rid of my engine noise, cuz i think it was just a blown output on my headunit, and its got 6.5 volt pre outs (which is always a plus)

More pics n shit tmm.

PRAY FOR NO RAIN.

anybody that hasn't ran a drill threw a speaker just hasn't done it long enough..........engine noise is almost always a ground issue...check your grounds

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

anybody that hasn't ran a drill threw a speaker just hasn't done it long enough..........engine noise is almost always a ground issue...check your grounds

I have good grounds, lol its less that 12" long and the paint is completely cleaned off, plus when my sub amp isnt on there is no noise, so im pretty sure its a blown sub rca output. We will see tmm

Well i got good news and bad news,

Good news- the new head unit got rid of my noise, so it was just a blown output on my old cd player

Bad news- It must have got fucked up in shipping cuz the motorized faceplate went down stopped midway, and locked, I cant get it to open close, or release my cd, It is taken care of though, and a new one should be here next tuesday at the latest. But I got my gains turned almost to 0 on my amps and shits still loud. I love bein at 6.5 volts

+ fuck the rain, I cant wrap my pods

Damn dude sorry about all the bad shit lol... but I still havnt heard from ya friend at school wit the bat so you should get on his ass so I'm not at 6.5 volts :/

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I have good grounds, lol its less that 12" long and the paint is completely cleaned off, plus when my sub amp isnt on there is no noise, so im pretty sure its a blown sub rca output. We will see tmm

It's not that the rcas are blown your rcas need to be grounded

Edit:I'm almost100% sure but I could still be wrong

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

It's not that the rcas are blown your rcas need to be grounded

Edit:I'm almost100% sure but I could still be wrong

Well with the new deck in I had 0 noise at 0 volume, so w/e the problem was im glad the noise is gone. Once I get my new head unit in Ill have to reset my gains, cuz I went up some RCA volts and I am crazy loud at about 30/60 volume, I need to set it for about 50/60 volume, I ordered the new unit and it should just be plug and play, and I should have my speakers done by then hopefully cuz this entire week is supposed to be 0 rain. Gotta get some more resin, Cuz Im gonna wrap the pods then glass then cloth, then cloth to the rear deck so its like one piece. Then everything will get wrapped in tan vinyl. I should get my rear deck taken out tmm, after I put in Slapuhos HIDS.

Pmed you back by the way.

Archived