Just scrapped the idea of those pods, lol Im now gonna wait till I get my headunit in wed, and then tune it up, if I feel like I need more Highs then ill drop 4 tweeters into the rear deck, lol I'll figure it out

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rebuild coming as i get the funds, One Rockford t-2500-1bd on two 12" Bls fully loaded @ around 35 hz.

Box is goiung to be built into the trunk, so its not going to be a really pretty build, but my goal is for a 145 db + I sit at 143.2 With 1 12 and 1500 watts.

Updates as they come.

Rebuild coming as i get the funds, One Rockford t-2500-1bd on two 12" Bls fully loaded @ around 35 hz.

Box is goiung to be built into the trunk, so its not going to be a really pretty build, but my goal is for a 145 db + I sit at 143.2 With 1 12 and 1500 watts.

Updates as they come.

That is definitly doable with that upgrade.

some nice tint all around would look good in this car plus it would match clean build btw

Funny you should say that Im getting it tinted this friday

5% in backs 50% in front (whats legal here)

That is definitly doable with that upgrade.

I aint got no $$$$, but i can dream

How's the new kinetik battery?

Its an xs power and its fantastic

• 2 months later...

Just ordered a 2nd Bl for mah focus Gonna build the box in the trunk with about 4.2 cubes @ 36-7 hz. Only gonna run one T-1500-1bd on them for now, gonna get another one next year with an alt. Hoping for 145+ should be fun

Archived