Ok, Round 3, Nremt Exam For Me Tomorrow!(UPDATE 7/14/09)

Good Job bro!

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

nice man! good to hear. i wanna have a drink for ya tonight but...i'm broke as hell atm. like...hardcore. but congrats :)

If I can "brag" about one thing right now, it is im more broke then you LOL! I have $2.xx in the bank account, and have ~1100 in bills due on the 29th. My 800+ credit score when out the windows 3-4 months ago after I couldn't afford to pay state farm bank anymore, as putting food on my dinner table is more important, now I have NOTHING to pay anyone with, and have NO GAS in the tahoe, so I have to find something or other to make some sort of money. I have to go around and start dropping off my resume at this ambulance houses so I can start my EMT job hopefully with someone VERY SOON. Oh-well, enough crying to you guys :cray:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

i had 2 late credit card payments that i wasnt even aware of. so together that jumped up to $600, and 155 for my car. so $755 for those, which overdrew my bank account. a doctor bill is also due soon as well as insurance which is like ~400 ish. the late credit card payments TOTALLY fucked me. so...i'm right up there with you :( sucks really bad i tell you what. things are looking up for you tho it looks like. i'm workin on a *real* job from school right now. trying to get myself into some computer programming. so maybe we can stop having pity parties together and have real ones :D:lol:

bossgator...nice avy ;)

and to stay on topic...congrats again :D