Mr.p's Reason For Not Competing. And Some Sick Roof Flex.

Thats some crazy ass flex man! :D

Whats the songs you were playing? They looked and sounded like they hit.

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

how the hell hasnt meade or some of the other guys have damage like this? i know ho problems and rio have an effing stripper pole. maybe its an explorer thing :\

Umm... maybe because they have anywhere from 3 to 5 layers of sound deadener on their roof. I get pissed when my sunroof untracks itself, thats just a ball breaker there. Are those 18's TC 4hp Neos? Cause they are sexy!

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

no they are TC-aura neo radial hybrids. They are garbage actually, well the motors are BEAST but the thilo's softparts were junk, lengthened the coil by a half inch which gave a bit more bl but killed the xmax. and they are single 4 ohm which is another kick in the nuts, and the spiders were way too soft, and the flat 3 rib surround and cheapo aluminum cone couldnt support the already dummed down xmax. im rebuilding them with updated parts. lose a bit of efficiency but gain so much more :)

and i LOVE these xl 10's they have armored coils which should improve heat dissipation by 30%...i have yet to smell any coil :o

they are lying in the garage pm me if you want to buy all 3 with the box ;)

and i had a TON like 3 gallons of spectrum sludge on this roof and it still flexxed retarded.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Yeah that Spetrum Sludge on the roof failed when water got through the cracks and between the metal and sludge

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived