Car Audio + Wholsale + Internet = Bad

Re isnt going out of a business, this can potentially hurt RE. I just found out that JL has a big disclaimer on their site right when you go there. This is seriously turning into a problem guys. Look

hate em or love, even JL is bringing awareness

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/jlaudio_pages.php?page_id=111

So do have a solution to the ebay problem????

I cant agree more with freeland!

If I see an actual ebay seller that is tied into a shop selling product online I just report them to the said manufacture and say I think youve got a dealer selling online against your rules of being a dealer. You gotta be kinda careful tho, and be sure its an actual dealer and what not. Now if say he is selling a bunch of alpine radios, but they are all old stock screw it, cuz id proboly do the same.

Diamond Audio Technology also has a giant warning screen when you visit their site... saying that there are NO online retailers, and not to buy diamond products online....

honestly heres my opinnion, i believe it would suck being a shop owner because of stated facts.....

but in my case i just ordered 2 12" alpine type r's off of ebay and i used my 8% off cupon... i got them for 208 bucks.... thats about 100 bucks a piece....

now i bought my other 2 from my local shop about 6 months ago for 175each.... and felt like i got ripped off.... honestly i see where you are comming from but from my stand point a 12" sub that takes 500watts isnt worth almost 200 bucks.... and imo paying retail is just paying for the brand name and nothing more....

the local shop has a "deal" 2 12" type r's and a vented enclosure for $499 that is insane! and a ripoff... i also believe and have witnessed local shops upselling people on stuff.... i watched a guy get screwed on an amp because he didnt know anything about car audio... this guy paid over $450 for an mrp-m1000 because he didnt know any better and the guy that was "helping" him saw an opportunity to take advantage of him..... imo thats bullshit!

im not saying that you do this type of stuff but id rather know what i want and get it online cheap...

im not trying to argue with you because i understand, but im just throwing my 2 cents in... because i know how it feels to be from a buyer standpoint

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

close ebay ?

wont happen

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived