Sundown Audio

kicker warhorse?

tsshore987

its only made for a push pull configuration and its not made for daily iirc, only burps. pretty pointless amp i would think.

please stop giving out bad information, if you don't know, don't speak please.

its a nice amplifier, id love to play with one.

i believe Stereo West Auto Toyz in Omaha had a warhorse in there demo hummer which had 2 18" solo-x in a wall.. but didnt see the amp anywhere.. and plus it smelled like pure coil in there..

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Sure it is a pretty expensive amp but look at the RF 15K, the MSRP of that amp is 25000 dollars which is more than a dollar a watt, anyways the reason these amps are so pricey, is the technology that is in them, which is relativly new to the car audio world, what other amps the produce this kind of power with the efficiency of 90 percent at 2 ohms producing over 10000 rms, I can not speak for the RF but I believe they share similiar technologies, they also draw less current then equivilent amps without this technology"Typical amplifiers draw 150 amps per 1000 watts

HT Technology draws around 30 amps per 1000 watts" From RF T15K forum. Hopefully soon this technology will trickle down into the more common daily type of amps, slowly increasing effeciency to a point when you dont need to have 2+ alts and 3-4 batterys to run a 5000rms amp(example).

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i believe Stereo West Auto Toyz in Omaha had a warhorse in there demo hummer which had 2 18" solo-x in a wall.. but didnt see the amp anywhere.. and plus it smelled like pure coil in there..

humm for some reason every solobaric setup i have ever heard has smelled like burnt coil....

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Sure it is a pretty expensive amp but look at the RF 15K, the MSRP of that amp is 25000 dollars which is more than a dollar a watt, anyways the reason these amps are so pricey, is the technology that is in them, which is relativly new to the car audio world, what other amps the produce this kind of power with the efficiency of 90 percent at 2 ohms producing over 10000 rms, I can not speak for the RF but I believe they share similiar technologies, they also draw less current then equivilent amps without this technology"Typical amplifiers draw 150 amps per 1000 watts

HT Technology draws around 30 amps per 1000 watts" From RF T15K forum. Hopefully soon this technology will trickle down into the more common daily type of amps, slowly increasing effeciency to a point when you dont need to have 2+ alts and 3-4 batterys to run a 5000rms amp(example).

Not even close to the same. The RF needs a bank of caps to make its power. The Warhorse uses the push pull system and because of this it eliminated a lot of power robbing components in the amp(so they say). Plus the RF amp is full range amp the warhorse is not.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

We have a shop out here with 2 warhorse amps in their demo van. Pretty loud and sound good too. I can think of a few other amps I would choice over that amp and still put a few dollars back in my pocket though

Founder-StreetSPL Competition Organization

www.streetspl.com

I have heard a demo van with one of these, my only complaint is the power needed to run this at it's best, but you have to pay the cost to be the boss

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Archived