MATTMAN24 Posted June 27, 2009 Report Posted June 27, 2009 taste good though lol Quote HIDS and projector headlights forsale http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99528-hid-projector-headlights-and-hid-kit-look/ 24's and Tires forsale http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/100286-24s-with-tires-for-sale-east-texas/
Cr@sh Posted June 27, 2009 Author Report Posted June 27, 2009 those things are mean im surprised it didnt jump u lol I came out later after leaving the garage door open for him to leave but he was still there and so I figured he ate poison but I looked all over near my neighboors for rat poison but couldnt find any, anyway he died. I think I might fiberglass him into the box somehow? Quote My old install at cardomain, never finished!
BigPimpin91 Posted June 27, 2009 Report Posted June 27, 2009 I came out later after leaving the garage door open for him to leave but he was still there and so I figured he ate poison but I looked all over near my neighboors for rat poison but couldnt find any, anyway he died. I think I might fiberglass him into the box somehow? :blink: Quote BigPimpin91's Banging Music
JPM75 Posted June 27, 2009 Report Posted June 27, 2009 " I think I might fiberglass him into the box somehow " They are mean as hell....as far as eating one.... :censored: that!! Quote "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
brsteinbach Posted June 27, 2009 Report Posted June 27, 2009 (edited) Your nuts man. I second Bigpimpin. lol. Edited June 27, 2009 by brsteinbach Quote 2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s 4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200 Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492 4 and 8 Gauge Knu Big III In 1/0 All in my 90 Accord Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....
BobbyG2 Posted June 27, 2009 Report Posted June 27, 2009 Had a big one in my garage once, things are REAL mean! Quote *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
audiofanaticz Posted June 27, 2009 Report Posted June 27, 2009 That thing is looking cool, i think its the colors i like. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.