SundownTL3.2 Posted July 7, 2009 Report Posted July 7, 2009 very good cs right there! 2004 Chevy Tahoe LT........... THINKING
littleitaly1990 Posted July 7, 2009 Report Posted July 7, 2009 ummmm.... hmmm...... So the plastic should have come off first. Like others have stated, Damplifier Pro needs to get applied directly to the metal to work. That plastic is a moisture barrier. Nothing more. Damplifier Pro works be killing resonance in the sheet metal. The way it is installed now, you are simply reducing the resonance in the plastic, which, there is none. Email me your contact info and I will send out another door pack so you can do it right. You will notice a HUGE difference. ANT I put some on my plastic too!!!LOL jp jp, I just received the email that it shipped...hopefully will be here before the weekend. A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
LoudNLow931 Posted July 7, 2009 Report Posted July 7, 2009 Wow thats sweet ant! I know who I will be ordering my damping from 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Kian Posted July 7, 2009 Report Posted July 7, 2009 Wow thats sweet ant! I know who I will be ordering my damping from X1000 i wanna hear the reviews then i'll order 2 packs. --------------------------------------------------------------- Club 150 (15x.x) Youtube Future Build: 1x 15" T3 TSNS 2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped
DHFHades Posted July 7, 2009 Report Posted July 7, 2009 X1000 i wanna hear the reviews then i'll order 2 packs.2 door packs would damn near do my whole car...lol 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
RamenNoodles Posted July 7, 2009 Report Posted July 7, 2009 Wow. Just wow. Nice attempt, but you should have done a bit more research before hand... Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
DHFHades Posted July 7, 2009 Report Posted July 7, 2009 Wow. Just wow. Nice attempt, but you should have done a bit more research before hand... yeah, research is good. I've been researching for months now, and am finally confident I can do the build I want and do it right (as soon as the money starts flowin again) 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
Thewes Posted July 7, 2009 Report Posted July 7, 2009 Doesnt deserve a second pack IMO, send it to me. 2010 avalanche needs some deadening.
enemyofsilence Posted July 7, 2009 Report Posted July 7, 2009 damn ANT now thats service!! gotta love it :clapping: Team Bass-Hz
Dr. Johnson Posted July 7, 2009 Report Posted July 7, 2009 2 free packs 8O...now thats some customer service right there...when the time comes I may just have to order some damplifier for my car It was not am 80^2 bulk pack. It was a trunk kit or something that size. around 13^2 I think.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.