I love this song it bumps hard too

THAT sh!t bunk they not gonna get no where but underground if that!!!! jus like that other thread about fast rappers never heard of most of them and fast rappin sucks anyways. the point is to connect to tha lyrics!!!

Actually the easiest way to get a deal, is to make bubble gum rap that revolves around hooks, with little to no lyrical skill involved, and on top of that go with the fad using autotune with it. I can connect to the songs just fine, thats why I listen to them, I also can understand these rappers much easier than others cause over time my perception has increased, besides nowadays for true hip hop fans the underground is where it is at, it isnt all about bout going Yahh bitch, or Licking some guy like a lollipop(you cant deny that pic). If you like this Hip Pop that is out today, I respect your Opinion, but just cause they aint mainstream dont mean they cant get money too, for example in the other thread about Fast Rappers you havent heard of(made by me) the artist Twisted Insane has a song called 21 Thousand Units, and in the song he talks about how he has sold over 20,000 cds Independently and that song was made like 2-3 years ago, so 21,000 cd's at 15 bucks a pop = over 300000 dollars and all of that goes to the artist not the record execs, not MTV, and all without going with what all the mainstream is doing, so that is why I like independent/underground artists, they may not get all the fame and music videos, but they are staying true to their styles, and arent changing just because it is the "in" thing at the time, and as long as they keep doing what they are doing they will always have fans and supporters, and although they aint driving no Lambos they are still eating good all without selling out to make a quick buck, IMO the underground artists are the ones that last a long time, mainstream artists come and go all the time, as soon as the "in" thing changes they usually get replaced by some new person that happens to appeal to the current majority audience a little more than his predecessor.

/Rant

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

say ello to tech n9ne

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

TECH N9NE!!! :angry::vava:

I guess there are people that are just completely biased about their music, and just like to be asses on the forums.

as I have said I like Tech, but this thread is about a different artist, if I wanted to hear people yell Tech N9ne I would create a thread called Tech N9ne songs or something like that

Edited by CaptainzPlanetz

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I can understand them fine, and just because they dont have a multimillion dollar budget to make a video with some rented bentleys and ferraris, doesnt mean you should bash em, they are keeping it real, they arent trying to front like they got something they dont.

i could tell the video was low budget. wasnt hating necessarily...just thought it was funny :D

If you can understand what he says from 1:04 to 1:11 you got some talent

i can understand the very end part of it, but not before it

THAT sh!t bunk they not gonna get no where but underground if that!!!! jus like that other thread about fast rappers never heard of most of them and fast rappin sucks anyways. the point is to connect to tha lyrics!!!

You must be a soldier boy fan. I'm sure you can connect with "kiss me through the phone" real good.

damn

he should do a battle with the micro machine man

haha i remember that commercial!!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/