alright so my girlfriend just texted me if i can let her go to this concert with her coworker on thursday night!! stone tempel pilots are playing!! me myself i have never heard of them but i just wanted to see if i can get some opinions, i mean i (kinda) trust her but i want to know if you guys think this concert is the type of concerts that get out of hand, i have only been to one concert in my hole life and it was ozfest like 6 yrs ago and that shit got pretty crazy!!! If anyone can help me out i would really appreaciate it!!!

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Audiocontrol Epicenter indash

All Rockford 1/0 & every cable in there

Jl audio xd 600/6

Rockford Fosgates Mids & highs

Built By Audiotistics!

Wow...I must be getting old if people have never heard of STP. They do throw a pretty damn good concert...but it's nothing as crazy as any Ozzfest I've been to.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

whos her co-worker? have you met him/her? how do you feel about said co-worker?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

How well do you trust her....? Cause if you have any doubt...well things probably won't end good.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Well Stone Temple Pilots were a big band during the 90's. Kind of grunge rock. But I myself don't have a girlfriend, but I know the biggest thing in relationships is trust. Let her go to the concert and know that nothing will happen. I don't think STP concerts will get too out of hand. Maybe a mosh here and there but thats it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZouvJPA2ng

heres a big song by them

Its a concert.....If you can't trust her in a public place where can you trust her? Will certain music cause her to rip off her clothes and start having sex? (Pics if you answered yes)

Let her go have a good time.....You have to start trusting sometime. :8)

lol, na not like dat lol,

05 Ford F150- STOLEN!!!!4 AA Havocs 15s in a WALL4 Hifonics 2006ds1 kinetik 1800 in front4 kinetik 2400s n bakHifonics MaxxlinkAudiocontrol Epicenter2 runs 1/0 guage kicker hyperflexall other wires r knukonceptzTraded In05 Chevy SilveradoAscendant Audio 16 12s2 Mechman 320s1 Kinetik 1800 in front8 Kinetik 2400s n back4 2200 Audioques ampsLots of 0 gaugePioneer DeckAudio Control preampHifonics Maxxlink

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

How well do you trust her....? Cause if you have any doubt...well things probably won't end good.

lets say from 1-10 i would say like about 8.33

j

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!

whos her co-worker? have you met him/her? how do you feel about said co-worker?

her co worker i know her pretty good, She was going out wit this guy and we went out a couple of times in couples but they have been having some problems and she has been goin out lately and trying to get some, they kinda started to talk again from wat i heard but its not looking like its goin to happen again so the only thing im scared is her making a stupid decision cause her friend said u know like common talk to that guy so i can talk to his friend type of shit common your boyfriend wont find out!!!

NOW

2012 Dodge Ram Hemi

4 Havoc 12s

2 AQ 2200s

2 Kinetik 2400s

Pioneer Deck

Jl audio xd 600/6

Built By Audiotistics!