shainemcconnell Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 Haha, I completely agree with your comment. Yeah, I'm just letting the whole thing slide; my mind went back onto my subwoofer and I was completely stress relieved when I finished adjusting the gains and bumpin my sub. see bass makes everything alright...Ha Ha Ha...ok well maybe not all the time but it sure is nice... 2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion 2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion 2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals 2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup. Team Pure Pressure
dbqkqh Posted June 29, 2009 Author Report Posted June 29, 2009 Seems to me that it was just an officer patroling the neighborhood, maybe heard your music getting a litttle loud so stopped in front of your house just to make sure you don't crank the shit to the max. He might have been finishing up some reports he needed to finish too, I doubt the two cops had anything to do with each other. Your just one paranoid mofo . Haha, you can say that. I tend to over think on situations. However.. the scary part of it all is that I'm normally right about my guts And once again, in my last 6 years in this house, never once a cop has come in before. Probably that's one of the reason why I'm flippin' out. holy sh*t... that was like rading a novel.. anyway i agree w/ ed... i think he might of been passing, however i wouldn't put it past a that other cop who was driving recklessly to radio in you plate#... Haha! I hope it didn't bother you at all I like to be precise and detailed when I have to explain a situation. Just so that the audience/listener/reader can understand from my point of view and grasp that same concept/emotion. *But, I wasn't really focusing on that matter And also, that first cop, just the way he was driving was so irritating. And because I was keeping a good distance with him for quite a while, he probably did had a chance to look at my license plate. I don't know ********* Anyways, thank you all for answering. I truly am thankful and hoping not to wake up to a ticket in the mail tomorrow, lol.
dbqkqh Posted June 29, 2009 Author Report Posted June 29, 2009 see bass makes everything alright...Ha Ha Ha...ok well maybe not all the time but it sure is nice... Tell me about it, I felt 100x better after hearing the bass. This past week, I had a problem with my sub, so I had to exchange it with a replacement sub, but that didn't come till today. But now that my bass is back to functional, everything is all good. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif
Derrick824 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 I read it & wish I hadn't. Note to self; stay away from from this guy's threads. Sounds like some total paranoid immature bullshit. Grow up and learn some respect for the police. You admit you were speeding and playing loud music bothering the neighbors yet they didn't even bother you and yet you are still bitching.
Haydog17 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 Maybe somebody stole the cop car and they were gonna ask you if you knew anything
redbaron80 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 I read it & wish I hadn't. Note to self; stay away from from this guy's threads. Sounds like some total paranoid immature bullshit. Grow up and learn some respect for the police. You admit you were speeding and playing loud music bothering the neighbors yet they didn't even bother you and yet you are still bitching. x2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
dbqkqh Posted June 29, 2009 Author Report Posted June 29, 2009 I read it & wish I hadn't. Note to self; stay away from from this guy's threads. Sounds like some total paranoid immature bullshit. Grow up and learn some respect for the police. You admit you were speeding and playing loud music bothering the neighbors yet they didn't even bother you and yet you are still bitching. Perhaps, you can't read? No disrespect whatsoever. This is also another reason why this post is located in the "Off Topic" section. Um, if you read carefully, I am not "bitc*in" the only thing I disapprove of is the way the 1st cop was driving his vehicle in the highway. That has nothing to do relating with me. 2nd, please do not make assumptions without knowing my neighborhood first. 3rd, I did mention I would take any future "punishment" without complaints 4th, I believe it was immature of you to write such a negative post when someone is in need of assistance. But, once again, I am not in control of that. 5th, I do not know how many times I must repeat this, but, yeah, I do respect the police. 6th, Thanks for Replying! You can be judgmental of me in any way you can, only makes you be one of those thousands of "online bullies". Maybe somebody stole the cop car and they were gonna ask you if you knew anything I will take that into consideration. Lawl. Thanks!
redbaron80 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 Perhaps, you can't read? No disrespect whatsoever. This is also another reason why this post is located in the "Off Topic" section. Um, if you read carefully, I am not "bitc*in" the only thing I disapprove of is the way the 1st cop was driving his vehicle in the highway. That has nothing to do relating with me. 2nd, please do not make assumptions without knowing my neighborhood first. 3rd, I did mention I would take any future "punishment" without complaints 4th, I believe it was immature of you to write such a negative post when someone is in need of assistance. But, once again, I am not in control of that. 5th, I do not know how many times I must repeat this, but, yeah, I do respect the police. 6th, Thanks for Replying! You can be judgmental of me in any way you can, only makes you be one of those thousands of "online bullies". I will take that into consideration. Lawl. Thanks! Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Haydog17 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 I will take that into consideration. Lawl. Thanks! Haha no problem man
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.