High Outout Alternators

DOES N E 1 HAVE A SPECIFIC PLACE TO GET AN ALTERNATOR FOR 'CHEAP' (WELL CHEAPER THEN MOST)??? NEED ONE BAD BUT IM NOT TRYNA SPEND 6 FIGURES ON AN ALT...

Whats your budget I'm running a mechman 250a Rhino and love it. Its worth the money in my opinion and theres plenty of alt dealers on this board that can help you

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Whats your budget I'm running a mechman 250a Rhino and love it. Its worth the money in my opinion and theres plenty of alt dealers on this board that can help you

I REALLY DONT HAVE A BUDGET CUZ IF I REALLY WANT IT IMA GET IT...HOW MUCH DID U PAY FOR URS??

what equipment are you running??? what car u driveing? how much power do you need? ill recommend DC power.... it may be pricy but you'll get ur moneys worth... Rob is a real good guy but he might be busy...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

Quit typing in all caps. It doesn't make what you're saying anymore important.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

what equipment are you running??? what car u driveing? how much power do you need? ill recommend DC power.... it may be pricy but you'll get ur moneys worth... Rob is a real good guy but he might be busy...

i have a 97 camry wit 2 '1200' watt amps...im gonna bump up to a 2000+(most likely plus cuz i dont want my bass to override my voice) watt kole audio and another amp around 3000 to run 2 type r's...my stuff needs more power with the little power im pullin now so ima definitely need to jump...maybe sumwhere around a 200 amp alt.

Quit typing in all caps. It doesn't make what you're saying anymore important.

NO 1 TOLD U TO READ THE SHIT AND MAKE USELESS COMMENTS ON IT... IF U AINT GONNA HELP ME THEN LEAVE IT THE FUK ALONE...I DO WATEVER I FEEL LIKE caps or NO CAPS

NO 1 TOLD U TO READ THE SHIT AND MAKE USELESS COMMENTS ON IT... IF U AINT GONNA HELP ME THEN LEAVE IT THE FUK ALONE...I DO WATEVER I FEEL LIKE caps or NO CAPS

That doesn't help it any either. Just because of that I bet a lot of people that were going to help you out WON'T because of what you just did....even I was going to make a few suggestions but forget it.

Breaking in a sub is like breaking in your girl before you pound her....