RamenNoodle's Accord Wall Build

Stop Talkin MOAR WORK!!!

x2

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

It will actually be more like 800lbs when its all said and done. I have 250lbs in batteries alone. Each amp is like 20+ Subs are 40-45, and wood and fiberglass will add up too.

^^this....YES! :D

and I was gonna suggest bilstein shocks just to be a pain in the ass....I loved the way they rode on my accord...

shoulda figure you had a better tool to strip that 8 gauge...not just a downward motion of a razor blade haha...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

That's the price you gotta pay bro....hell at that point it might be easier to throw in a set of strut bags with just a schrader valve on it...and you can adjust your own spring rate.

And I'm lookin forward to this build also. :D

Can you pm me with some more information on how this works and where I can look at getting some for my car?

Thanks Joe!

Can you pm me with some more information on how this works and where I can look at getting some for my car?

Thanks Joe!

See if you can't get your hands on a set of Air Adjustable Shocks. I know we sell them at Advance Autoparts, not sure if we are present where you live, but i'm sure you can get them other places too.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

See if you can't get your hands on a set of Air Adjustable Shocks. I know we sell them at Advance Autoparts, not sure if we are present where you live, but i'm sure you can get them other places too.

Im not exactly sure how air adjustable shocks work, can you explain?. And yea I have an advanced auto parts right up the street.

They work the exact same way a tire would you can mount the filler for the air somewhere and just pump them up as needed with your standard air compressor.

Edit, I don't know how efficient they'll be for 800lbs of weight though, I bought my air to coilover conversion from suncoreindustries.com They had what I was looking for at a hell of a price. I've added around 500lbs of weight to the rear, and I haven't lost any ride comfort in the rear

1993 Chevrolet SWB Pickup

Viper 791XV

Primer Stage

5/8 Static Drop

Kinetik HC1800

Big 3 Knu Flex 0

Team Tex Flex

Archived