Oh i see..... looks good by the way. And you seem to have a large flag on the ceiling of your garage.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Need to clean it up....but this box will do for now. When I have more time I will make a F/G one that fits a little better to my liking.

Posted Image

Posted Image

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

How's it sound yo????

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

WOOOOOOOOOOT how does it sound? looks good mang

How's it sound yo????

:D They sound GREAT so far on low level listening...it's a little late...and I've been threatened with jail by some of the local officers of the law that live behind me when I used to test the booger at night...whoops. I will get a full review and maybe some vids tomorrow.

:D They sound GREAT so far on low level listening...it's a little late...and I've been threatened with jail by some of the local officers of the law that live behind me when I used to test the booger at night...whoops. I will get a full review and maybe some vids tomorrow.

Oh, come on...like you can hear the booger from more than 25 feet...lol. Looks goof yoseph, wish I could hear it. You should swing by Bradenton on your way to Cali. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

They are hands down the best 8's I've had the pleasure to play with...and they sound better every day. Sadly, I didn't have time to get them on the meter. The packers for my household goods came today, and now almost everything I own has it's own box. :sorry: So there will be no more updates to this or the booger for a while after I get out to Cali. :cray:

Archived