Sonic Electronix

A idea ive been thinking about !!!

Do you have a pair of sony xplods in a .75 cubic foot ported prefab enclosure powered by your 20 dollar HU hitting 170deebz, with all HU settings maxed out,with housespeakers for your highs, with a 80's suburban with a lift, with some of those gold 100 spoke 10's, with the hub extendorz, on some thin ass tires, with the fart can dual exhaust, with the autozone neon everywhere run off the 5 cig lighter extentions connected to eachother, of which is an ac adaptor to power your 15"tv with vcr, with the autozone intake, with a BAMF sticker on the back windshield, with 6 sets of the wal-mart fog lights, with the cool autozone flame stickers for you paint graphics,and finally with the TapOut sticker on the front windshield that you dont know what it means but is cool.

If that is you then yes you are a noob LOL.

hahaha well if thats the classifcation for a noob then no, but I do still have the pre-fabbed box my first set of subs came in, and yeah its sony lol. Also still have the 350w 4 ch amp that came with them too, yeahhhhhhh.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Someone mentioned Pinks. How about Bass Racing "Pinks" style. Have two contestants Bass Race all out, loudest wins. But instead of negotiating car lengths you would negotiate start times. 150db setup vs 155db setup; the 150 guy starts on go and the 155 guy has to wait until 15sec in to start or whatever is negotiated.

That sounds hella badass.

Didn't read every single reply, but the idea is a great one. Just keep the budget low like your 3k idea and make it to where they don't choose the same products every week. Make use of odd products like sony, pioneer, Hifonics, jbl, etc etc. Most people, including myself, would get bored if I watched week in and week out the same Fi, DC, bad boys being used. Amps, mids, subs...switch it up and even do an SQ week. This hits all areas of Car audio.

Don't forget, youtube is free and your friend for a free start to lower the cost of your budget.

BTW I have a 98 Jetta stripped waiting to be a demo...after I weld in new floor pans. LoL

P.S..if my thoughts were generated already..then carry on. :D

edit: Points base it as well. He who spends less gets more points. Points on final install, db race points, money spent points, etc etc...I should read the thread...I have a feeling some of this has been mentioned. :o

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I would watch it and watch the reruns. I think each show could/should have a slight twist and or challenge as someone mentioned earlier to keep it fresh.

Another possible way to go is to have shop build offs. Each shop using what they sell only. I bet most of the better shops would leap at the chance to show what they can do on T.V.

Archived