Sonic Electronix

A idea ive been thinking about !!!

Ok here we go !!!

Ive been wanting to try to set up a show like Monster Garage ,but focused on car audio !!!!!

heres my ideas

1-5 people

2-7 days

3-5k budget

4-goal is to build a set up than get the loudest <bass race >style

I know people will say thats its not enough of a budget ,but i cant make it to damn easy ...my whole goal behind this would be get more interest ..back into car audio ,we are a dying breed ,I really feel like this a win win for competitors and manufacters and it could get some young guys involved

ok lets discuss ...im not looking for alot smart comments ....so keep it cool

I don't think it would be very hard for a budget as long as you don't need to use brand new equipment

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

personally, I think your "IDEA" is great! but would be a hard "sell" to a broadcasting company, I think. This would absolutely help out the audio community, and would be excellent for the n00bs out there to learn what it takes to build a 155+db machine. I want you to please feel free to use my tahoe for a 160db install............ I agree with your idea, and if I can help you in anyway, let me know.

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

I'd watch it, hell, I'd be on it. although I'm a big fat noob, but I still think it would be a good oppurtunity to learn some shit :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Archived