tehbert0 Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 for sure id say try to stay away from the mainstream stuff as much as possible. alpine and kicker http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
St.Ides Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 El Senor Rusty x2 TNCB ....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?
Haydog17 Posted July 2, 2009 Author Report Posted July 2, 2009 for sure id say try to stay away from the mainstream stuff as much as possible. alpine and kickerReally, whats wrong with mainstream stuff?
Shyne151 Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 I like my Fi Q and it falls in that range. -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
Haydog17 Posted July 2, 2009 Author Report Posted July 2, 2009 I like my Fi Q and it falls in that range.I thought FI was extremely expensive subs
siucsaluki11 Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 Nothing wrong with the mainstream brands. They are still good products are they not? I personally believe that you can get more for your money looking into smaller named brands. Like Fi, DC, AQ for example. Personally im gunna be rockin a LV4XL 18 in the near future. I cant wait to switch over. woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port... YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.
white4d96 Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 Really, whats wrong with mainstream stuff? With companies like Fi or DC you can pick different options for your speakers to suit your application. Plus from what I have heard their CS is nothing but amazing. Besides, who wants to be like everyone else? EDIT: I was a bit harsh towards the mainstream brands at first. You can do a lot better with your money than the big-box brands. Too many projects, too little time...
CaptainzPlanetz Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 I was gonna say an Fi BL, DC LVL4, Orion HCCA ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Haydog17 Posted July 2, 2009 Author Report Posted July 2, 2009 Nothing wrong with the mainstream brands. They are still good products are they not? I personally believe that you can get more for your money looking into smaller named brands. Like Fi, DC, AQ for example. Personally im gunna be rockin a LV4XL 18 in the near future. I cant wait to switch over. haha I bet that will sound nice. I know these are great companies, only fear with new stereo companies, or any new companies, is reliability. I'd rather spend 250 dollars on something that last 5 years rather than spending 250 dollars on something that lasts 1 year.
BulletInjection Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 I thought FI was extremely expensive subs Not at all really, it would be no more expensive than your pre-loaded enclosed woofers anyway My build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...8920&st=100 http://www.youtube.com/Bulletinjection
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.