keeping up with 150 db

grizzleyadams69

ford explorer is an suv

ahh ok. you'd probably be fine with 1 component set each for front and back if you go high end.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

until you step away from traditional coaxes and component sets you will not be able to have enough midbass to keep up with 150+ on music. I tried pretty damn hard and it just wasnt happening but ive got some good stuff in store now ;)

haha you didnt try HARD. you found a set in my garage lol.

btw, im on the crapper in hawaii :yahoo:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

this may sound dumb but im pretty new to highs and mids and is a "set" of components considered 1 mid and 1 tweet or 2 mids and 2 tweets?

how could you not know this but yet your hitting low 150's! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Mr%20Mcnasty510.png

Chrysler 300 on 24's

(2) audioque 2200d's [subs]

(1) audioque 4x90 [highs/mids]

(2) 12" DC audio level 4xl's

(2) xspower D3100's

Iraggi 320 amp alt

Big 3, 2 runs of 1/0 guage

Box 4 cft tuned to 30hz

It is considered two mids, two tweets, and two crossovers...

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY

how could you not know this but yet your hitting low 150's! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

im not hitting 150s. in fact im not hitting anything right now because my lisense is suspended. and i wont be hitting 150s for a long time. but my next setup i plan on 2 18s with 2k - 3k going to each sub so im just kind of assuming its gonna be near 150. and thats a dumb statement because the capability of doing a 150 with subs is completely different from knowing how many tweets and mids come in a set of coponents. maybe ive only bought subs and never aftermarket mids and highs? ever think of that? smartass

so id prolly be fine with one tweet/mid per door? this being in a 4 door.

Nope.....look at my sig...I'm running a pile of power to my mids and high...I use to have a 6.5" component set in just the front doors and (guessing I'm in the mid to upper 40s) and I couldn't even hear my mids and highs.....only in between bass notes could I even hear them....at this point my mids are just about = with my bass.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived