keeping up with 150 db

grizzleyadams69

im not hitting 150s. in fact im not hitting anything right now because my lisense is suspended. and i wont be hitting 150s for a long time. but my next setup i plan on 2 18s with 2k - 3k going to each sub so im just kind of assuming its gonna be near 150. and thats a dumb statement because the capability of doing a 150 with subs is completely different from knowing how many tweets and mids come in a set of coponents. maybe ive only bought subs and never aftermarket mids and highs? ever think of that? smartass

1st i doubt you'll hit low 150's anyways because how the hell could you not know anything about highs & mids but you can tell us your gona hit 150's and you dont even own a car or system lmao! 2nd you just sound like an idiot so before you call me an ass your the ass for making such a dumb thread because you dont know shit and you dont even own a system lmao :bsflag: keep dreaming!

Mr%20Mcnasty510.png

Chrysler 300 on 24's

(2) audioque 2200d's [subs]

(1) audioque 4x90 [highs/mids]

(2) 12" DC audio level 4xl's

(2) xspower D3100's

Iraggi 320 amp alt

Big 3, 2 runs of 1/0 guage

Box 4 cft tuned to 30hz

My Yukon did 151 on music and I had a 6.5 and tweeter per door. They were running off a dd c4a and they kept up just fine

2000 gmc yukon

4 sundown Zv3 15's

4 dd m2a's

kenwood kdc-x994

2 batcap 4000's 1 batcap 2000

dual alts.

154@37hz and climbing

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3231683

http://www.myspace.com/torque150

TeamDeadlyHertz-loburbon.png

Depends on what "keep up" means. Balanced or just be able to hear them?

Going to take at least 2 sets to sound decent, more if you want the mids/highs to actually be balanced with 150 dB of sub output.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

1st i doubt you'll hit low 150's anyways because how the hell could you not know anything about highs & mids but you can tell us your gona hit 150's and you dont even own a car or system lmao! 2nd you just sound like an idiot so before you call me an ass your the ass for making such a dumb thread because you dont know shit and you dont even own a system lmao :bsflag: keep dreaming!

You dont have to be a dick to the guy. He's just trying to learn, thats why this forum is here.... isn't it? we all gotta start some where, we just dont wake up one day and know everything about something.

1995 Jeep Yj

Rubicon Express Lift

BFG Tires

Warn 9000lbs Winch

KC offroad lights

1999 Mercury Mountaineer

(need to install)

12in Sub

Soundstream Amp

1/0 wire

4 Channle Amp

Replace the factory head unit

You dont have to be a dick to the guy. He's just trying to learn, thats why this forum is here.... isn't it? we all gotta start some where, we just dont wake up one day and know everything about something.

no we have to "really wake up" and be unplugged, then and only then will we know EVERYTHING there is to know about everything. Except which came first the chicken or the egg!!!!

But, yeah it was a bit harsh....many different ways this could be argued but it is the fourth and everyone should be happy that we still have our freedom.

as William Wallace said "FREEEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOOMMMmmm!"

sorry about this reply..ha ha ha

2010 IDBL Rookie 1 North American Champion

2009 IDBL Rookie 1 Fl State Champion

2009 EBB Fly Weight 3rd Place Fl State Finals

2006 Silver Grand Prix GXP :Diablo Audio Hellfire 1000.1, JL Audio 300/4, One 13W7, ZR650, VR690, JL Cleansweep setup.

Team Pure Pressure

dat12.jpgkonfused22copyn.gif

logottu.jpgproductimage.jpgpoweringlogosm.jpg

no we have to "really wake up" and be unplugged, then and only then will we know EVERYTHING there is to know about everything. Except which came first the chicken or the egg!!!!

But, yeah it was a bit harsh....many different ways this could be argued but it is the fourth and everyone should be happy that we still have our freedom.

as William Wallace said "FREEEEEEEEDDDDOOOOOOMMMmmm!"

sorry about this reply..ha ha ha

you are correct my friend, I couldnt agree more haha :good:

1995 Jeep Yj

Rubicon Express Lift

BFG Tires

Warn 9000lbs Winch

KC offroad lights

1999 Mercury Mountaineer

(need to install)

12in Sub

Soundstream Amp

1/0 wire

4 Channle Amp

Replace the factory head unit

i took a seat in a 2 dr jimmy, 97 i think, it had 2 15s and a kicker 2500 on each one, one dayton 7" in each front door and a tweeter on each side of the dash, loud as hell and sounded good too.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

one set of 3 way focals or rainbows would do the trick... only if your willing to spend like 800$ on them... lol... i would get a couple pairs of RE xxx 6.5 comps... or even RF's T162s or T162c...jus my opinion...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

Archived