Second Skin Audio

I got screwed on my new 18" Sub by a local dealer

Like I said it sucks! What that shop has done. Let us know when you find out something from them.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

I'm not 100% sure but this sound like you MIGHT have a case for "False Advertisement" against them. I'm not sure how that will turn out though.

Either way, I hope this get settle the right way.

yup
tell them to give your money back or you will sue them, that should scare them enough to give the money back...
if only
They said that since it was a consignment it was my duty to know EVERYTHING. Which of course I didnt or I wouldnt be back as soon as they opened the next morning after buying it at closing time yesterday! I had them test the Voice coils and took their word that it was an RE, doesnt seem like they should be able to lie and misrepresent no matter what. I am so pissed right now! And this is after getting my wife to finally say ok when she is totally against this, and then this happened so she is livid!
:bsflag: sorry about all of this. That really sucks. Wife probably gave you the "I told you so" lol.

At least customer service will take care of you so you can get that build going. This just means never deal with those people again.

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

I wouldn't even give the a chance to give me my money back, sue them for false adverts, mental anguish, defemation of charecter by pretty much saying you are a liar, and waht ever the hell else you can think of lol

I wouldn't even give the a chance to give me my money back, sue them for false adverts, mental anguish, defemation of charecter by pretty much saying you are a liar, and waht ever the hell else you can think of lol

x2