1976 f100 blowthrough. 4 15's in. 2 AP 3k's, SBN 2012 updates!

Can't wait to see it with the other 2 15s in!! There are 2 2x shows next weekend in Macon!

yea me either bro! hmmm i might have to find a hotel and hit up both lol

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

There are quite a few near the shows.

ok i am really considering it. got any more info?

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Ugh , yea let menfind it on facebook

ok cool sounds good to me. i want to hit up some out of town shows. any word on the subs? possibly an invoice or somthin. im dieing over here lol

teamxa2-1.jpg

hell yea man, that sounds like an awesome time. we had a show down here today and it was a bust.

teamxa2-1.jpg

XLs and level 2s are shipping. 3, 4s, nd 5s should start soon. I think parts were suppose toncome in a few dys after the XLs.

I'll shoot you a tracking number when i get one

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

XLs and level 2s are shipping. 3, 4s, nd 5s should start soon. I think parts were suppose toncome in a few dys after the XLs.

I'll shoot you a tracking number when i get one

ok great thanks man. i hit you up on facebook. the truck is looking good.

teamxa2-1.jpg

the trucks looking good! cant wait to see what it does with the other 2 subs in it.

i was gonna go to the show at the flea market today but i couldnt make it. how did it go?

1999 Audi A4 1.8T:::

4 - DC Level 3 10's in a 4th order

Rockford P6002 on Subs for now (3-3.5k coming eventually)

MB Quart ONX4.60 for Mids and Highs

Boston S50 Components in Front

Boston S65 Coaxials in Rear

40 Sq Ft of Second Skin Damplifier

Build Thread

UBL

1948 Plymouth

Archived