newls1 Posted July 29, 2009 Author Report Posted July 29, 2009 Still 4 sale...............People, please, I dont want any trades, so dont PM me saying you have XXXXXX, I need the "green backs" here guys! I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
newls1 Posted July 30, 2009 Author Report Posted July 30, 2009 I dont understand why this hasn't sold yet.....We all know this is a fine amp.... I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
newls1 Posted July 31, 2009 Author Report Posted July 31, 2009 Someone please buy this, im drowning over here! I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
newls1 Posted July 31, 2009 Author Report Posted July 31, 2009 pending sale............ I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Decaf Posted July 31, 2009 Report Posted July 31, 2009 make the price more attractive if the pending sale doesnt come thru it seems its getting harder to sell stuff lately
99vic Posted July 31, 2009 Report Posted July 31, 2009 make the price more attractive if the pending sale doesnt come thru it seems its getting harder to sell stuff lately harder my ass!! its impossible hope your sell goes through. im in the same boat. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
newls1 Posted July 31, 2009 Author Report Posted July 31, 2009 make the price more attractive if the pending sale doesnt come thru it seems its getting harder to sell stuff lately more attractive, Im practically giving this amp away......Come on man...... AMP IS SOLD, and thread is getting locked down. I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.