I'm finally moving up in the world.

well, i finally said fuck it and got some good power. i bought a Sundown SAZ-3000d. (the newer design), and if everything goes according to plan i will have 2 American Bass HD 18's next month. I am still not sure if i want to do the 2 18's or get 8 12's. either way i sold everything out of my truck so i can but the equipment i want versus what i can afford. i was just sick and tired of spending so much money and not haveing a 140. when i am done with this rebuild if i do not have atleast a 145+ i plan to sell all the equpment and my truck and buy a wagon. thats what i am used to;.

----reference's----

meade916

Good luck Harley. I would think that two 18's and a 3000d should produce at least a 145. I wish I was still in Ohio to help you with the build cause I guarantee that it would do way over that if I were to help you with it. I don't know why you have such horrible luck, but keep trying. All of your hard work is bound to pay off.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Well, zach you will like this i am sure. So will a few other people. i talked to a close friend of mine on tuesday. next month if i can get it together i will be getting 4 american bass vfl competition 12's. i will definitely be lookint for help on a 4th order. after seeing what kbreudi's catera does i want a 4th order.

----reference's----

meade916