Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

need t-line design for 15in btl


Amalan

Recommended Posts

Posted

Can someone hook me up with a t-line design for my 15in btl? Had a little accident with my old box so I need to build a new one

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/629/0626091700a.jpg

:(

I want someone who knows their shit to design me one not someone whos been playing around with google sketch up and is bored.

If you're good with designing t-lines pm me and well discuss compensation and such.

Posted

dimensions would help

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Posted

lol... wet MDF FTMFL

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted
dimensions would help

x2

be prepare to have upwards of 10^ft available

head unit - Panasonic MXE CQ-C7403U

amp - Cerwin-Vega EXL 1200D

subs - (x2) Cerwin Vega V-MAX 15.4

box - 5.8 ^3 at 32hz

spkrs- Phoenix Gold Rsd Comps

Posted

unless its the SPL version, isn't the Fs close to 40-45hz?

I guess the options of the BTL would be nice to know, or the Fs mainly

I know the website shows a Fs of a certain model, but they change with coil options, cooling, spiders, etc

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted
dimensions would help

ill go measure it. its going in the back of a 98 grand cherokee

lol... wet MDF FTMFL

i know it blows damn rain storm came into my garage and filled my truck bed with water and i left my sub in the bed :(

unless its the SPL version, isn't the Fs close to 40-45hz?

I guess the options of the BTL would be nice to know, or the Fs mainly

I know the website shows a Fs of a certain model, but they change with coil options, cooling, spiders, etc

this is the older model but its d2 with every option + hyper cut cooling (not sure what that is but I bought it from bryan a while ago dunno his sn on here i think its like blk0f0 or something close to that he has 4 15in aa subs now i think)

Posted

a long while back i was lookin to put a btl or two into a t-line, and was told not to as they're SPL subs. think of it like putting a dragster on some back country roads. it just wouldnt perform that well.

 

 

Posted

im confused now :(

forevrbumpin said it wouldnt be a bad idea and now youre saying its a bad idea ahhh why cant i just free air it, fuck physics.

what about like a folded horn enclosure?

Posted

Do you feel like measuring parameters on that sub and have a LOT of space? If not, you probably want to build a good ported box FOR YOUR VEHICLE.

Personally, I wouldn't design a T-line for that sub for you to build as there is just too much guesswork into its parameters. If the parameters are off, you will just be mad at the designer because your box won't sound right.

Not hating on your efforts to build an efficient transmission line; just my .02.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2989 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...