Pics Of A House Being Built!

yeh buying houses are tricky. you have to read carefully and watch what you sign. i'm on my 2nd house now, it's on the market for sell at this very moment, working on the 3rd. i already have the 3rd house (brand new, not built yet) already planned out. it's crazy cuz the market is so high and at a halt. i wish you lick black tahoe

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

yeh buying houses are tricky. you have to read carefully and watch what you sign. i'm on my 2nd house now, it's on the market for sell at this very moment, working on the 3rd. i already have the 3rd house (brand new, not built yet) already planned out. it's crazy cuz the market is so high and at a halt. i wish you lick black tahoe

It will work out. I'm not worried.

We are getting the house! The builder agreed to pay the closing cost. We got the interest rate and payment we wanted. It should be finished at the end of June. I'll post the lastest pics

Super sweet dude! Glad it all worked out for ya. Should be a hellofa relief for your family!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived