Well, Im away on vacation at lake of the ozarks in MO. I checked my account today, $400 in the red. I was like, wtfuck? Well, some overdraft fees posted, but i got the money in before they posted. I didnt know they came up, cuz i checked after i put the money in and the fees werent there, but the money was. So i check today, shitton of fees. I call Chase, get customer service. The first lady couldnt help me, immediately gave me her supervisor, I like the fact that she did that instead of just givin me the runaround. So i talk to her supervisor. I couldnt get 3 words in. She was not helpful at all. Tells me they cant help me over the phone and i have to come into a branch in person. Well, she said this over and over, and i couldnt get her to STFU. I tried to explain to her im 8 hrs from my home and cant really do that. She asks for the zip of where i am, or what street im on, i tell her I have no idea, im on lake of the ozarks in MO. She says, we dont have any branches in MO. I ask if i can put a hold on my account, "No, you have to go into a branch to do that." After not getting much of a chance to talk to her to explain anything, i lost it. I said, mam, talking to you is like talking to a fucking brick wall. If i continue to bank with chase after this mess, it will be a fucking miracle.

Talked to my dad, cuz were on a family vacation. It just started, and this is pissin me off. Im fucking livid. He pretty much said, dont worry about it, nothing you can do from here. So my plan is when i get home, ill go take care of that, close my account with chase, and find a new bank.

FOR THE RECORD: I have never had a problem with Chases customer service untill today. Scratch that, i had my account info stolen once, and didnt have my license at the time (lost it at a gas station buyin a pack of smokes) and they wouldnt help me. It wasnt like i was trying to withdraw from the account, i was trying to fix it, kinda rediculous IMO. But ya, aside from that, ive never had a problem with their customer service till today, and when i go home, im closing my account, and as soon as i pay off my credit card (also through chase, never been late on a payment, nothing) i will cancel that too.

UNLESS...when i get home, i have a better experience with their customer service. The first person i talked to today on the phone should be promoted to supervisor, and the bitch c you next tuesday supervisor should be fired.

/rant

EDIT: FYI, there is a high probablility this was all due to a bank error too. anyway, just needed to vent and figured where better than the OT section of my fav forum.

Edited by siucsaluki11

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

sucks happened to me once, the bank just happened to lose one of my deposits..... i got charged like 300 in OD fees but my bank made it right, the reversed all the fees and deposited the ammount the deposit was for from their money.... till this day i have no idea what happened to the check i deposited....

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

just keep a buffer of money in the bank to prevent problems.

easy fix.

Edited by redbaron80

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Hey man my uddy had the same shit happen to him at chase get this he was ordering like $2500 worth of parts for his car well he put all that into his moms account and ordered the parts off the internet well he had put cash into into the account I was there when he did it. Well he ordered the parts and his mom says hey ive got no money in my account and ive got $480 in overdraft fees the bank told her that her account was over $2500 she said no way he just put $2500 cash into the account well cash is an instant transfer since it doesnt have to be processed like checks do. The lady said to his mom well he gave us a check for it when it actually was a stack of 100's. They go to the bank and they still tell him that is was a check. Well one of the tellers was so pissed that he actually quit right then and there and started bitching at the other teller because he was there when he put the cash in the account. He started yelling "hey everybody this is chase trying to just fuck everybody over yet again and make money off of people with overdraft fees" It was funny they fixed his moms account real quick.

i dont know about your bank but my bank if i overdraft, not only do i get the $35 fee for every transaction after the account goes negative i get another charge like every 5 days for not getting it back up. i say that cause if your gonna be away for a while you might want to call a friend or someone who can go make a deposit for you. I can say i have payed out that ass in overdraft fees over the years and everytime they ask if i keep a check register.. i say no and i guess i havent payed them enogh yet cause i still dont keep a register. but to save yourself some fees, keep a register.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i know with my bank if i open up a savings account the will link it to my checkings and i will get overdraft protection but i just havent been able to open up a savings account lol

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

I'd be pissed to if I knew I had the money in there and yet was hit with overdraft fee's an what not, but for you to get irate about it when they tell you nothing can be done over the phone and that you'd have to go into a branch is just ridiculous. Calm down, get your paperwork in order, go into the branch and handle it, no sense in getting all worked up over something beyond your control. Enjoy your vacation and handle this when you get back home.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

It happens all to often. I had it happen to myself when I was with Bank Of America. Charged me almost $500 in overdraft charges for buying some audio stuff. They said I deposited a "check" when it was actually a stack of $100's. They stuck to their word until I asked them for the check number and the tapes of that day so I can prove to them that it was cash. Some how it magically turned into a cash deposit on their screen. I closed my account that day as well as one guy behind me in line at the teller.

My advice is to stay away from Big banks and stick with the small town community type banks. I have been happy with mine ever since I switched.

1999 Chevy Tahoe

Level 4 15"

AP 3000d

Rockford and Phoenix Gold Componets

T400.2

Mechman 250 amp Rhino

2 Kinetik 2400

GET LOUD : STAY LOUD : SLAP RESPONSIBLY