Not everyone can do this now! Money is TIGHT for some.

then be ready to pay overdraft fees if you can't balance your check book. Or use cash.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

lol what mile marker are you on at teh lake?

IM on mile marker 8, sent you a PM (cant take the boat out today, belt for the alt broke and nobody has one for a 240 merc jet drive here. Having one overnighted from Mercury, should be here tomorrow

Not everyone can do this now! Money is TIGHT for some.

Money is kinda tight. Just lost my job a few weeks ago cuz of some bullshit, didnt help i was workin 60hrs a week and gettin paid for 40. But i cant find a job anywhere. Got a few interviews when i get home.

i dont know about your bank but my bank if i overdraft, not only do i get the $35 fee for every transaction after the account goes negative i get another charge like every 5 days for not getting it back up. i say that cause if your gonna be away for a while you might want to call a friend or someone who can go make a deposit for you. I can say i have payed out that ass in overdraft fees over the years and everytime they ask if i keep a check register.. i say no and i guess i havent payed them enogh yet cause i still dont keep a register. but to save yourself some fees, keep a register.

My grandmother in Indy uses chase. My mom called her and she put some money into my account to help me out. Chase is the same way, if it goes for over 5 days you get hit again. Thankfully it was resolved, but now i gotta go to my branch and fix it when i get home.

i know with my bank if i open up a savings account the will link it to my checkings and i will get overdraft protection but i just havent been able to open up a savings account lol

Dont have a savings account, usually dont have enough to keep it above the min balance they want.

I'd be pissed to if I knew I had the money in there and yet was hit with overdraft fee's an what not, but for you to get irate about it when they tell you nothing can be done over the phone and that you'd have to go into a branch is just ridiculous. Calm down, get your paperwork in order, go into the branch and handle it, no sense in getting all worked up over something beyond your control. Enjoy your vacation and handle this when you get back home.

I didnt get irate till i couldnt get a word in and explain to her that i cant get to a branch. You mean to tell me you wouldnt lose it if you were on vaca and you found out ur 400 in the red? Then you know youre gunna have 400 more when you get back cuz you get charged like every 5 days you dont take care of it and you cant cuz there isnt a branch in this state? I was pissed with the way she wouldnt let me speak at all. Thats when i got pissed. Untill then i was polite and all. Once she wouldnt let me get a word in, thats when i became irate.

then be ready to pay overdraft fees if you can't balance your check book. Or use cash.

Well...I put the cash in and beat the charges before they posted. But the bank says i dont think so. Part of this was a bank error. Now if my previous employer (the people i got my last check form on the 1st) would make the cash available for me to have on the day i get paid, this wouldnt be a problem either. But by the time i got my check, banks were closed, and on top of that, if i wouldda taken it to the bank the company account is at, i couldnt cash it there anyway, cuz the cash isnt in the account untill the 2nd. I dont even wanna get started on that companys bullshit. I give them a few more months till they go under. But that doesnt matter really.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

X2 on the hometown banks. I switched my account from M&T bank 2 years ago and couldnt be happier. They actually call us if there is going to be a problem so we have a chance to resolve any unforeseen issues. They even clear a percentage our checks from other banks before they actually receive the funds their selves. I was amazed at that one.

M&T screwed with our account over and over again. We were constantly on the phone with them to straighten out problems they caused. Seemed like they couldnt wait to slap us with any fee they could dream up. They always reimbursed us after calling and raising hell.

The last draw came when they withdrew 2 house payments from our checking account 2 days apart. We have that setup to auto pay. That overdrafted our account and then they hit us with the overdraft fee and cleared out our entire account. I found it out when I was out to buy a suit to attend my Grandfathers funeral and couldnt use my debit card for lack of funds. We called the branch, went into the branch, called corporate and any one else we could. It took 7 days to get the 1,200 dollars that we had in there returned. I had to borrow money from family to get a suit. M&T told us there was nothing they would or could do and to have a nice day. God I hat them Fcuk Heads.

I didnt get irate till i couldnt get a word in and explain to her that i cant get to a branch. You mean to tell me you wouldnt lose it if you were on vaca and you found out ur 400 in the red? Then you know youre gunna have 400 more when you get back cuz you get charged like every 5 days you dont take care of it and you cant cuz there isnt a branch in this state? I was pissed with the way she wouldnt let me speak at all. Thats when i got pissed. Untill then i was polite and all.
Would I lose it? No. Would I be pissed when I first found out? Absolutely, especially if I knew I had more than enough money in there to cover any and all charges to my account, but "losing it" to a CSR or any other employee of the bank accomplishes nothing. If the policy of the bank is to handle situations like this in person then that's what it is, losing it isn't going to change the policy and damn sure isn't going to persuade anyone to see if they can bend the rules at all to help and lastly, it isn't going to alleviate the problem. So what's the point of losing it? You're still gonna have to do what they said and go in to a branch to work it out. That sucks, no doubt, and I hope you get things all straightened out. Let us know how it works out bro.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I have never had a single good experience with a bank...I've tried 3 banks now, all of them have sent me into the red at one point when I had money in them...really bullshit...I'm using Wachovia now, which I hate with a passion, but hey, can't just carry around cash all the time, can I?

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Man that's fucked, I hate banks period. Rarely even go to mine, only if it's absolutely needed.

The Setup

2009 Volkswagen Jetta

2 Alpine SWR-1222D's in 2 seperate boxes tuned to 33hz

1 Kicker ZX1001.1

Stock 140A Alt

Stock speakers

Would I lose it? No. Would I be pissed when I first found out? Absolutely, especially if I knew I had more than enough money in there to cover any and all charges to my account, but "losing it" to a CSR or any other employee of the bank accomplishes nothing. If the policy of the bank is to handle situations like this in person then that's what it is, losing it isn't going to change the policy and damn sure isn't going to persuade anyone to see if they can bend the rules at all to help and lastly, it isn't going to alleviate the problem. So what's the point of losing it? You're still gonna have to do what they said and go in to a branch to work it out. That sucks, no doubt, and I hope you get things all straightened out. Let us know how it works out bro.

I see what ur sayin, i was polite, till she wouldnt let me speak. Thats when i let her know i lost it. Till then i sat on the dock smokin a cigarette tryin to keep from throwin my phone in the water out of anger/frustration. But honestly, let a man speak. I got lucky i have a good family who was able to help me out, otherwise ida had double if not more in charges when i returned home, and nothing i could do about it. Big banks dont seem to give a fuck about their customers, Im pretty sure when all is said and done, me and my entire family will be closing our accounts with them and cancelling all our cards and finding another place to take our money to.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Well one of the tellers was so pissed that he actually quit right then and there and started bitching at the other teller because he was there when he put the cash in the account. He started yelling "hey everybody this is chase trying to just fuck everybody over yet again and make money off of people with overdraft fees" It was funny they fixed his moms account real quick.

This Guy FTMFW.

I see what ur sayin, i was polite, till she wouldnt let me speak. Thats when i let her know i lost it. Till then i sat on the dock smokin a cigarette tryin to keep from throwin my phone in the water out of anger/frustration. But honestly, let a man speak. I got lucky i have a good family who was able to help me out, otherwise ida had double if not more in charges when i returned home, and nothing i could do about it. Big banks dont seem to give a fuck about their customers, Im pretty sure when all is said and done, me and my entire family will be closing our accounts with them and cancelling all our cards and finding another place to take our money to.
I too get frustrated when I feel like people aren't letting me say my piece or are talking over me, i'm not above that, so I empathize. I have been with a Credit Union, The Golden 1, for the past 10yrs and it's been the most drama free 10yrs of my banking life. I previously had B of A and Wells Fargo and they were horrible, I couldn't wait to get rid of them. I don't see myself going anywhere now, The Golden 1 has taken care of me from day 1 and has made banking stress free again.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f