2 subs in a trunk vs 4 subs in suv

decisions. what do you guys think

design #1

Posted Image

Posted Image

or design #2

Posted Image

Posted Image

how big of a difference would these 2 be decibel wise? like a direct swap from 1 to the other? and which one do you think would sound better for music?

edit: almost forgot, thanks footlongsam for the 2 designs

Each one of those designs would be more impressive with ONE cutout. Anyone can beat with two subs, ONE sub impresses people especially if it's a 12" that can move hair and play daily. Trust me I know. Might as well retitle this thread, your getting people's hopes ups by trying to do something impressive but your not anymore. Good luck man, if you can't succede with two then your as noob as the kid your trying to beat. I still say join the one sub club.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

If you wanna go with just 1 sub Id try to make a T-Line box. A properly made t-line box owns. I personally love them. Here is one of my old builds 1 12" lvl 4 xl in a t-line. I currently don't have this setup but Im working on trying to fit 2 12" lvl4 xls in my trunk in a t-line box.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Crappy video lol but you get my point.

* Eclipse CD3200 with PAC SWI-CAN2 and SW-ECL2 Steering Wheel Controls Interface
* Pioneer D-Series Mids and Highs ( Fronts: TS-D1702C; Rears; TS-D1702R and Dash; TS-D1002R )
* Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 ( Mids and Highs Amp )
* DC 3.5k with Dual Inputs; Custom Plexiglass Backing ( Sub Amp )
* Rockford Fosgate Balanced Line Driver

* One FULLY LOADED ~ 10" DC m2 XL
* Custom Built Carpeted Ported Box Tuned to 32hz. Single Chamber With Volume of 1.44618³ ft ; 1.13216³ ft After Displacement
* Custom Built Carpeted Trunk Wall with Added Fans for Amplifier Cooling
* MechMan 240a High Output Alternator

* KnuKonceptz Krystal Kable RCA Cables
* Upgraded Electrical With 1/0 KnuKonceptz Kolossus Fleks Kable and 1/0 Sky High Car Audio Cable
* Five Exide Orbital ORB34M Marine 12 Volt Batteries
* PowerMaster XS D3100 12 Volt Battery

My 2008 Chrysler 300 Limited - SuperCharged 3.5L V6 - UBL

My Old 2005 Ford Taurus - CarDomain - Vehicle Was Sold

I say keep your mouth shut unless you have something to contribute

I did have something to contribute. You changed the title of this thread, like I said. :crazy: No more advice from me. I bet my one sub will take on your two subs and his four subs. :aggressive: Peace

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

If you wanna go with just 1 sub Id try to make a T-Line box. A properly made t-line box owns. I personally love them. Here is one of my old builds 1 12" lvl 4 xl in a t-line. I currently don't have this setup but Im working on trying to fit 2 12" lvl4 xls in my trunk in a t-line box.

hey thanks for the input, I didn't even think about a tline

I did have something to contribute. You changed the title of this thread, like I said. :crazy: No more advice from me. I bet my one sub will take on your two subs and his four subs. :aggressive: Peace

and thats just super. I could go buy a 18" level 5 with 8000 watts going to it and beat who ever I wanted

hey thanks for the input, I didn't even think about a tline

and thats just super. I could go buy a 18" level 5 with 8000 watts going to it and beat who ever I wanted

Then you should do that like the bet was supposed to be.

You were the one who asked us about 1 vs. 4 in the start

of all this. We just wanted to help you pull it all off.

Archived