Jump to content

Anyone else enjoy "cutting your grass" and making things nice outside?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Just thought I would throw this out there and see if anyone else enjoys cutting your grass, and other maintenance outside your house. I find that some of my best thoughts come to me while im outside cutting grass, and stuff. I have to cut about 1 acre (other acre of my property is treed) and think of it this way: While i'm cutting grass/trimming/edging/etc... I am NO WHERE near any phone, no one can nag me, scream at me, piss me off. I'm in my own world for a few hours and love it! Plus, call me crazy, but when im done, I have some damn nice lines in my grass that make everything look perfect. So, anyone else enjoy maintaining there lawns?

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

Just thought I would throw this out there and see if anyone else enjoys cutting your grass, and other maintenance outside your house. I find that some of my best thoughts come to me while im outside cutting grass, and stuff. I have to cut about 1 acre (other acre of my property is treed) and think of it this way: While i'm cutting grass/trimming/edging/etc... I am NO WHERE near any phone, no one can nag me, scream at me, piss me off. I'm in my own world for a few hours and love it! Plus, call me crazy, but when im done, I have some damn nice lines in my grass that make everything look perfect. So, anyone else enjoy maintaining there lawns?

Hate getting all the tools to do it out but after that I love it....nothing makes you house look more appealing that a well maintained lawn with shrubbery :)

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

hmmm, i no longer enjoy it

just found out yesterday that you can become allergic to bee stings after 16 years of being stung lol

so a nice hospital visit and anaphylactic shock no longer makes me enjoy cutting grass lol

<div align='center'>03 RAV4

18" DC Level 4 XL

Knukonceptz 1/0 gauge

AudioQue 2200D

6.25 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz

DB Linc 200 Amp H/O ALT

1/0 BIG III</div>

Posted

It's too hot to be enjoyable this time of year in SC.

I have been using a diesel Kubota with like a 52" deck lately, which makes it SOO much faster. I cut the bulk quick then come back to trim and edge. I love the way it looks when I'm done, but it's always grown back 3-4 days later.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Posted

Just thought I would throw this out there and see if anyone else enjoys cutting your grass, and other maintenance outside your house. I find that some of my best thoughts come to me while im outside cutting grass, and stuff. I have to cut about 1 acre (other acre of my property is treed) and think of it this way: While i'm cutting grass/trimming/edging/etc... I am NO WHERE near any phone, no one can nag me, scream at me, piss me off. I'm in my own world for a few hours and love it! Plus, call me crazy, but when im done, I have some damn nice lines in my grass that make everything look perfect. So, anyone else enjoy maintaining there lawns?

Dang you!you beat me to it!I take major pride in my yard and edging,i was accually going to take pictures of mine and post them on here,ill just post them here instead of making a new post,but lines yes make sure there perfect and edging is the best.So im with you man!

Posted

I would but it is too damn hot here, it was like 109 degrees here today.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

I would but it is too damn hot here, it was like 109 degrees here today.

a grass cutting thread?

Posted

Dang you!you beat me to it!I take major pride in my yard and edging,i was accually going to take pictures of mine and post them on here,ill just post them here instead of making a new post,but lines yes make sure there perfect and edging is the best.So im with you man!

Right on..... I'll post pics of my house too when I get of my lazy ass and find the camera which I had a few days ago, but looked for it yesterday and couldn't find it LOL!

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Posted

I live in an apartment for this specific reason...I HATE yard work...lol

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4707 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...