89 Blazer Build (SMD Caddy Enspired Doors)

those doors are amazing, the box turned out great too

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

:shok: wow!! this build makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. i love the inside of the box. and the whole install in general. it's almost like a lil 'room' of subs back there lol. got pictures of any other installs? skills like that i know that's not your first...

his last build was a quad cab toyota tacoma truck with a blow thru. first set up was with 8 12" P3's sealed with (2) T1500.1 bd's. then redid it with 6 12" T-1's ported off of (2) t40001bd's. the 6 sub ported setup was pretty mean. number wise was doing like high 148's at 32HZ. his work on that build was simply awesome too. hopefully he post the pics of that build as well even though he took the setup out of that truck. that thing would shake your brain in your skull.... :wacko:

El does some awesome work. even just on simple things like a small ported box. he built for me and that thing was like PERFECT....

WOW... Amazing work man. Truly Got the Skillz....

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

very nice work

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived