Jump to content

Ascendant Audio Chevy Astro - Project MAYHEM


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Moar huh?

I noticed its no longer pinned up.. I guess thats my fault for not keeping tabs on things here and updating n' wot not.

Shit is about to get a little crazy, or maybe it already did <_<

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Posted

update. i know u have taken some moar videos.

and numbers?

i love this thing man. doors sound great even through the video

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I just came a 'lil!

dude that shit is CRAZY!

nice build, keep it up!

Honda Civic EJ2

Stock Audio System! And it does(n't) kick ass!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 971 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...