BITLD Posted May 18, 2010 Author Report Posted May 18, 2010 Didn't see that coming did yah? while yall digest on that I'm off to watch some TV www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
IH8PunkRok Posted May 18, 2010 Report Posted May 18, 2010 ... dude... -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
stphating Posted May 18, 2010 Report Posted May 18, 2010 gotta b a rebuild wit smds ROCKFORD FOSGATE OPTIMA BATTERIES KENWOOD DC POWER 270XP 2 18" MAYHEMS
Bejus Posted May 18, 2010 Report Posted May 18, 2010 teh fuck? i hope you got at least a couple of aces up your sleave! this shit was dope but now?! i hope you post something new asap! Honda Civic EJ2 Stock Audio System! And it does(n't) kick ass!
ty_houston Posted May 18, 2010 Report Posted May 18, 2010 wow! supercharged hummer h2 8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass 2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's) 2 Stetsom 14k2e's alpine ina-w910 dual Mike Singer350 amp alt 8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120 1 kinetic 2000 under the hood link to build log: My link
vexproductions Posted May 18, 2010 Report Posted May 18, 2010 Didn't see that coming did yah? while yall digest on that I'm off to watch some TV Watch TV wtf get to work your killing me it was crazy till u took a sawzall to it and now u want to sit and watch TV wtf. Lol
BITLD Posted May 18, 2010 Author Report Posted May 18, 2010 Watch TV wtf get to work your killing me it was crazy till u took a sawzall to it and now u want to sit and watch TV wtf. Lol I'm just going to tease you rotten www.BladeICE.com UK/European Distributors Ascendant Audio Fi Car Audio XS Power KnuKonceptz.co.uk Facebook Youtube Channel
czman30 Posted May 18, 2010 Report Posted May 18, 2010 I'm just going to tease you rotten lol im gonna my self if ur gonna wait that long Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule. Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol
Loudintha509 Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 I think I just died a little on the inside You need to revive me and my fellow smders I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
Red-navi-916 Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 u sir have made me shed my first car audio tear. BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.