BEllithorpe04 Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 my balls just dropped....WHAT TEH HELL?!!!!!! 1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black 15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz 7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link Blue Custom Trim Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's 2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses 2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100) Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack Custom False Floor 15% Tint All Around Custom Painted Stock Rims My Build Log Tailights 15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build
Ray Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 WTF?? At first I thought you were goin vented. then it just all went to SHIT Ill be watchin to see what you come up with next. 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
vexproductions Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 I'm just going to tease you rotten Dat not nice I am telling my mommie.... lol
Gotz1lung Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 HOLY i think i might cry 93 Chevy Silverado Crossfire,Dayton Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s DC Audio Dealer and Team Member
Trippi Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 I think I just died a little on the inside You need to revive me and my fellow smders please help my friend here out...he's extremely emotional...TELL US NOWWWW!!! lol.. ~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~ DC4LYFE
Sampsonite Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 Oh damn.... Watching once again --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
matt402 Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 wtf ???!!! are u swappin to lvl 6s & 2x the powa?!... :popcorn:
J-Lane Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 Holy shit! I just spent the last 2 hours viewing all the build photos and then it all gets ripped out?! This is probably the craziest thing I have seen on these forums yet!
steven Posted May 19, 2010 Report Posted May 19, 2010 Damn all these monster builds taking place on smd. This is one of the best imo cant wait to see this shit.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.