Weightlifting/ Workout

98 hoe i think i may try your workout program. I need to quit bullshitting and just do it...you look great man for only 3 months...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

98 hoe i think i may try your workout program. I need to quit bullshitting and just do it...you look great man for only 3 months...

Thanks man i really appreciate it,Ill help you and anybody else out with any questions they may have if they ask.I can only help to keep progressing,Im looking forward to seeing where i can be in another 3-6months.And the reason i posted pictures was because thats how i really got motivated to freakin hit the gym with raw power and quit bullshittin(somebody else posted before and after pics,thats what motivated me so much)

But i will be the first to tell you,Its ALOT easier to sit on your ass and watch tv or even sit here on smd all day instead of work out,but the results are there and PROVEN. . .plus. ..when you go on the lake or waterpark..girls are like flys..ill just leave it at that..And then when people start noticing your progress and giving you compliments it just makes it even better and you hit the weights that much harder and strive to do your best and push even further!

IM tellin you the diet is a BEAST.The best way to lose fat ANYWHERE is 1. PROPER DIET and 2.Cardio. 3.would be specific area training but there importance of greatness are in that order.Workouts for thighs would be squats,leg extensions,lunges,hamstring curls etc.

Right now for my legs i do... Leg press,Leg Extention,leg curl,seated leg curl,squats,Incline leg press...

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Thats a good workout! now diet and cardio. .thatll get the fat coming off!

Yeah look up a couple posts for what i do daily and eat. Sence i stopped drinking soda i starting losing weight really fast.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Dude, with all the crap you putting into your body, your gonna destroy your liver haha. Your body can only take so much suppliments. Creatine is terrible for kidney which is why I never do it and the Whey is good for rebulding muscle, but too much can be bad. Me I life 3-4 times a week. I'm on my high school football team and play o and d line. My goal is to play college somewhere, but I gotta a bad shoulder soo lets hope for the best. I'm 6'7 290lbs.

well everything i do is on a 6 week cycle i do 6 weeks on 2 weeks off, the 2 weeks is when i make the most progress bcuz my body goes into shock from not having all the extra calories from the supps and i burn fat like crazy. i dont stay on the supps 100% of the time and diet is the main thing for me but because im on such a low calorie diet for my size i need everything i can to keep my muscle mass up and not just become what i consider a "skinny fat"

edit: im still a lil drunk from the boat today haha.

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Dude, lifting that much will tear your muscles. Its good to lift, but if you don't give your muscles a break you'll just end up getting surgery.

I actually like to throw a little two a days in there everyonce in a while, mind you when i do this i pick on specific muscle everytime im in the gym, like in the a.m. ill do just the upper head of my triceps and then evening ill strictly do the lower head or inner bicep to keep things spaced out and prevent exhausting muscles to fast and to much, the more ur heart beats the more calories you are burning, me i dont run at all i prefer a stair stepper or elyptical as i try to maintain a h/r of 130 for a solid 30 minutes as to not have a catabolic effect on my muscle.

I will post a more detailed workout routine later tonight, but the girlies making me go to dinner right now. ;)

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

I actually like to throw a little two a days in there everyonce in a while, mind you when i do this i pick on specific muscle everytime im in the gym, like in the a.m. ill do just the upper head of my triceps and then evening ill strictly do the lower head or inner bicep to keep things spaced out and prevent exhausting muscles to fast and to much, the more ur heart beats the more calories you are burning, me i dont run at all i prefer a stair stepper or elyptical as i try to maintain a h/r of 130 for a solid 30 minutes as to not have a catabolic effect on my muscle.

I will post a more detailed workout routine later tonight, but the girlies making me go to dinner right now. ;)

Thats not bad, doing 2 a days even once a week if not twice isn't that bad for you. But when people are doing two a days every day, thats not healthy. There are only so many parts of the body you can lift, and overdoing them will tear them. Be honest lifting 4 or 5 times a with variations as to lifting 7 times a week doing the same lifts every time, you will see a better result with the 4 or 5 times a week. Your muscles will be rested and able to take more allowing for more muscle growth.

I wish I could just wake myself up 630s more often to lift. I lift every monday wednesday friday at school, monday being leg day and for conditioning we run stairs/ladders. Wednesday is upper body day and plyometrics for conditioning. *hour of lifting, half an hour of conditioning* Fridays are combination of both, cleans, and stuff, for conditioning is partner, strap a belt around both of you with an elastic band between you two, one person runs and drags the other person behind them. And you do variations with these, * run backwards, side shuffles, sprints* for a half an hour with some breaks. I also do core every time I'm there, I usually grab a big work out ball, start off with the ball at my groin area and do 15 push ups with the ball there, than move the ball down to my quads another 15 push ups, move it down to the knees another 15, move it down to the shins 15, and than down at the feet 15 and your done. I also will do a push up than raise an arm off the ground and raise my opposite leg and hold it for 2 or 3 seconds. Do 5 or 10 of these with each arm. Another fun one is grab a medicine, *weight that suits you* have a partner through the ball at as your sitting in a reclined position with your legs in the air and once you catch the ball do a twist crunch and place the ball on the side and than the other, thats 1, next time you do 2, than 3, and do all the way up to 10. Than do have a break, than do the same thing except start at 10 and work down to 1. So you go 1, 1, than 1, 1,2 1,2,3 1,2,3,4 etc. Now I am in no means absolutely ripped, in fact a little chubbier, but I wanna be that way for football. I'm a 6'7 290lb linemen. I'm strong but no hottie with a boddie. These are just some of my routines. On an off day, I'll do some arm curls, flys, or lunges but nothing to strenuous.

I go to the gym and do really light upper body workouts and HEAVY leg workouts

for leg press I do 4 sets of 6-8 reps then a 5th set until I fail, all at 630lbs. then I do seated calf raises same sets & reps with 150lbs

I want to start doing deadlifts but I'm afraid of not doing it correctly and hurting my back and my squats are TERRIBLE compared to what I do for quads and calfs

I also just opened my pool so i plan on buying a few medicine balls and trying sprints, lunges, squats, etc all in the water

my legs look almost identical to 98HOEONSIXEZ's in size except my calfs aren't as cut

I do mainly legs because I do this for a hobbie which I've been doing for 18 out of the 21 years of my life (BMX racing)

Posted Image

Archived