Siete_Cinqo Posted August 1, 2011 Report Posted August 1, 2011 why the hell woudl you want egg whites? all the good stuff is in the yolk Lol! Jay, you know I walk around at 310. I don't need all that is in the yolk... Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
OrionStang Posted August 1, 2011 Report Posted August 1, 2011 God damn Siete. How tall are you? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Siete_Cinqo Posted August 1, 2011 Report Posted August 1, 2011 5' 11" Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
Superjay Posted August 1, 2011 Report Posted August 1, 2011 why the hell woudl you want egg whites? all the good stuff is in the yolk Lol! Jay, you know I walk around at 310. I don't need all that is in the yolk... if you don't need the yolk you don't need eggs. the yolk has 75% of the protein and ALL the vitamins...if you have a serious cholesterol problem we can address that separately. Your weight can be controlled through carb intake and the TYPE of carbs and TIME you eat them. Sorry, going to have to cut from a case of beer at shows to one post-workout (this is proven science...a beer after your workout is fantastic for growth and weight loss) Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted August 1, 2011 Report Posted August 1, 2011 No wonder you can squat a house SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted August 1, 2011 Report Posted August 1, 2011 yeah, Ken...he's a big ol' dude. I was weighing in at 205 last time I saw him and he made me look SMALL Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Siete_Cinqo Posted August 1, 2011 Report Posted August 1, 2011 why the hell woudl you want egg whites? all the good stuff is in the yolk Lol! Jay, you know I walk around at 310. I don't need all that is in the yolk... if you don't need the yolk you don't need eggs. the yolk has 75% of the protein and ALL the vitamins...if you have a serious cholesterol problem we can address that separately. Your weight can be controlled through carb intake and the TYPE of carbs and TIME you eat them. Sorry, going to have to cut from a case of beer at shows to one post-workout (this is proven science...a beer after your workout is fantastic for growth and weight loss) lol! At the case of beer at show's. And I never heard about the post workout beer. Egg whites make my morning oats creamy with out adding much milk. That's mainly what I use them for..... I was 373lbs at one point. I made a lot of changes to my lifestyle to be where I am physically at today..... But I know that as my body changes my diet has to change as well. Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
iKidwell Posted August 1, 2011 Report Posted August 1, 2011 Hmm post workout beer...I've been doing it right c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Superjay Posted August 1, 2011 Report Posted August 1, 2011 post workout beer give your body the simple and complex carbs it needs to feed your brain. Also take a post-workout protein shake. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
iKidwell Posted August 1, 2011 Report Posted August 1, 2011 post workout beer give your body the simple and complex carbs it needs to feed your brain. Also take a post-workout protein shake. I do that too on the right track c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.