Siete_Cinqo Posted September 27, 2011 Report Posted September 27, 2011 Good stuff bro! Some of these older dudes at the gym impress me. I find that I often tell myself this, "if I look like that old man at his age I will be happy"... Random vids of the Avalanche My link Team Bass-Hz
OrionStang Posted September 27, 2011 Report Posted September 27, 2011 Hell yeah, I hope to be THAT in shape when I grow up lol. This dude hit 575 raw at 198 lbs in his prime. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted September 27, 2011 Report Posted September 27, 2011 we need to figure out when to meet up Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted September 28, 2011 Report Posted September 28, 2011 we need to figure out when to meet up I have no classes until next Tuesday. Before the weekend would be ideal, though. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted September 28, 2011 Report Posted September 28, 2011 I'll see if I can get there tomorrow Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
OrionStang Posted September 28, 2011 Report Posted September 28, 2011 I'll see if I can get there tomorrow SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
woodzyspl Posted September 30, 2011 Report Posted September 30, 2011 i have come to ask advice from the pros here i decided strict diet for cutting fat, can't be fucked writting it all, basicly salad with tuna or chicken, and then cashews and fruit spread out. anyways im doing 2 cardio a day, first thing in morning then gonna start at night after workout, but during day im bored..can you overdo cardio? 3 times a day to much? each one will be about 30min.. cold it effect gains in muscle way? burning to much? gonna keep this up for amonth before i blow up mucle wise so tryna keep strength..used be obssed with just strength but looking into getting big size now.. sorry spelling errors or if don't get me lol AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
OrionStang Posted September 30, 2011 Report Posted September 30, 2011 Why not lift weights in the middle of the day? If you a shitload of cardio with no resistance training, you will lose strength and muscle, especially while dieting. Wake up and do cardio, then hit the weights in the afternoon with more cardio if you want(I think its too much). Then just chill at night. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted September 30, 2011 Report Posted September 30, 2011 cardio once a day, morning is best....that's it. weights 3-4 times a week...that's it. do not do cardio and weights inthe same workout. cardio in the morning...weights in the afternoon. warmup should be 5 minutes WALKING on the treadmill. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
woodzyspl Posted September 30, 2011 Report Posted September 30, 2011 is that cause you lose muscle? for now i not to scared of that just need lose body fat.. then blow up lol after seeing like kai greene train 3-4 times a day makes it tempting..but then again so much juice lol AUSTRALIA do i need say more? HU: some crap pionee AMP: dc 9k @ 18v SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12" Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d burp setup for fun 152's soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.